Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheels of Fate bugs as of v0.9.1.006c

Actually, it's not intended. Cory specifically said they were going to change it so that when the loot table would have given you a duplicate sleeve, you'll get a different prize instead. They just haven't implemented it yet. So right now, it gives you nothing, because you can't have multiple copies of sleeves.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    Hold on, isn't Aqua mask a 3x gold icon reward? Because I saw my fiancee roll it, if thats wrong somehow, she just got short-changed.
    No, it's common.

Each set of PVE card and its equipment cover the 3 rarity slots:

Lightning
    • Lightning Elemental card (common)
    • Electric Flail (uncommon, weapon)
    • Spark Mitts (rare, gloves) - mislabeled as common

Water
    • Aqua Mask (common, helmet)
    • Water Elemental card (uncommon)
    • Bubble Mail (rare, armor)

Air
    • Sky Walkers (common, boots) - mislabeled as rare
    • North Wind Chimes (uncommon, trinket)
    • Air Elemental card (rare)

See how it works? Aqua Mask should not be dropping on 3x gold. Bubble Mail or Spark Mitts should be. That's a bug, and it's since the last patch, because people in the spin results thread reported getting it correctly in the past (though very rarely, as per the bug I reported earlier).

Either that, or some of the PVE cards themselves are in the wrong loot slots AND mislabeled (it would have to be both, because their 3x red and 3x gold drops match their rarity icons).

Edit: I JUST now noticed that the PVE equipment also fills up all 6 equipment slots, no repeats. That means you could build a PVE elemental deck and use all 3 elementals fully upgraded by their equipment, since there's no overlap. Nicely played, CZE.

(good luck ever getting 4x air elementals, though! )
    Last edited by ossuary; 06-14-2014 at 01:53 PM.
    --ossuary

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    No, it's common.

Each set of PVE card and its equipment cover the 3 rarity slots:

Lightning
    • Lightning Elemental card (common)
    • Electric Flail (uncommon, weapon)
    • Spark Mitts (rare, gloves) - mislabeled as common

Water
    • Aqua Mask (common, helmet)
    • Water Elemental card (uncommon)
    • Bubble Mail (rare, armor)

Air
    • Sky Walkers (common, boots) - mislabeled as rare
    • North Wind Chimes (uncommon, trinket)
    • Air Elemental card (rare)

See how it works? Aqua Mask should not be dropping on 3x gold. Bubble Mail or Spark Mitts should be. That's a bug, and it's since the last patch, because people in the spin results thread reported getting it correctly in the past (though very rarely, as per the bug I reported earlier).

Either that, or some of the PVE cards themselves are in the wrong loot slots AND mislabeled (it would have to be both, because their 3x red and 3x gold drops match their rarity icons).
    Right, the PvE stuff makes no freaking sense. Can a dev PLEASE give us a clear answer on the rewards from the PvE equipment roll (and only that roll) so we can identify bugs?

Because I have gotten a lot of the Sky Walkers on common rolls (even though they are meant to be a part of the 3x gold roll according to Oss's list) and the 3x gold roll my fiancee got would also be wrong... This is very confusing and so far, no-one has a clear answer.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    Because I have gotten a lot of the Sky Walkers on common rolls (even though they are meant to be a part of the 3x gold roll according to Oss's list)
    Uh, what? No.

Sky Walkers are MISLABELED as rare. They are actually common. Confirmed by DataDragon in this thread (2. and 3. "Visual fix. I'll pass it along.").

The rolls work like this:

PVE cards:
    1) Common: lightning elemental
    2) Uncommon: water elemental
    3) Rare: air elemental

3x white moons guarantees you the common, with a small chance to get uncommon or rare.
    3x red moons guarantees you the uncommon, with a small chance to get the rare.
    3x gold moons guarantees you the rare.

PVE Equipment:
    1) Common slot: EITHER Sky Walkers OR Aqua Mask
    2) Uncommon slot: EITHER Electric Flail OR North Wind Chimes
    3) Rare slot: EITHER Spark Mitts OR Bubble Mail

3x white crowns guarantees you the common slot, with a small chance to get uncommon or rare.
    3x red crowns guarantees you the uncommon slot, with a small chance to get the rare.
    3x gold crowns guarantees you the rare slot.
    --ossuary

Uh, what? No.

Sky Walkers are MISLABELED as rare. They are actually common. Confirmed by DataDragon in this thread (2. and 3. "Visual fix. I'll pass it along.").

The rolls work like this:

PVE cards:
    1) Common: lightning elemental
    2) Uncommon: water elemental
    3) Rare: air elemental

3x white moons guarantees you the common, with a small chance to get uncommon or rare.
    3x red moons guarantees you the uncommon, with a small chance to get the rare.
    3x gold moons guarantees you the rare.

PVE Equipment:
    1) Common slot: EITHER Sky Walkers OR Aqua Mask
    2) Uncommon slot: EITHER Electric Flail OR North Wind Chimes
    3) Rare slot: EITHER Spark Mitts OR Bubble Mail

3x white crowns guarantees you the common slot, with a small chance to get uncommon or rare.
    3x red crowns guarantees you the uncommon slot, with a small chance to get the rare.
    3x gold crowns guarantees you the rare slot.
    Right, then I was right all that time ago, and I was given poor information. Still, that means my fiancee should have gotten Spark Mitts or Bubble Mail, not Aqua Mask. And I have never received an Aqua Mask myself, despite having multiple Sky Walkers.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Yep... which is why I posted in this thread to say it seems as though Aqua Mask in particular is bugged, since it nearly never drops. It should be dropping in the common slot roughly as often as the Sky Walkers (assuming each slot has a 50% chance to drop either item - can't verify that without CZE say-so).
    --ossuary

Yep... which is why I posted in this thread to say it seems as though Aqua Mask in particular is bugged, since it nearly never drops. It should be dropping in the common slot roughly as often as the Sky Walkers (assuming each slot has a 50% chance to drop either item - can't verify that without CZE say-so).
    I've at least gotten an Aqua Mask. Never, ever seen Bubble Mail in thousands of rolls...
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Question for the devs: since Cory has said you're going to fix the duplicate sleeve spin, are those of us who have gotten them going to retroactively get whatever the alternate prize would have been, once you fix it? It seems kind of unfair for us to get penalized for helping to find the issue (and supporting the game while you guys are continuing to work on it).
    --ossuary

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    I've at least gotten an Aqua Mask. Never, ever seen Bubble Mail in thousands of rolls...
    Well, it is a rare.

There have been 6 or 7 of them reported in the spin results thread, so far.
    --ossuary

This happened to me twice tonight:

3_gold_error.jpg

3_gold_error2.jpg

Do you only get two of your rewards, or should I be getting a paid reroll as well?

If not, then it might be best to give rewording things to be clear another go. Currently it is very unclear visually what you should be getting for edge cases. My suggestion would be a FAQ button that you can click and read for details on edge case results.