Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheels of Fate bugs as of v0.9.1.006c

Wheels of Fate bugs as of v0.9.1.006c

Hey,

There are some outstanding bugs with Wheels of Fate that have not been fixed or acknowledged yet.

• If you get 3 red eyes, the WoF gives 5000 gold instead of a booster pack.
    • The icon for PVE equipment "Sky Walkers" is mislabeled as rare; it is actually common.
    • The icon for PVE equipment "Spark Mitts" is mislabeled as common; it is actually rare.
    • In some combinations, getting an eye will not result in a paid respin (see attachment).

Note: the last item is NOT the known issue from the last patch where the 3rd icon will show as an eye when it's actually not supposed to be an eye. I got this result twice during the last batch of spins I did... the eye was not the 3rd icon, and both times it happened when I had 1 gold and 1 red icon showing. Note that the "pay to spin again" prize is highlighted in the legend, but the prize window on the right doesn't include the respin (and I didn't get one).

bugged eye.jpg
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Gigantisaur
    Also - Yesterday I got 1 Gold Eye and 1 regular one... got 500 gold and the payout display showed a free roll reward, but I was unable to re-spin that chest, free or paid.

1. Do you have a screen shot of the 3 red eyes? I checked your history and I see 3 gold eyes that results in 5k gold, but no where do I see you getting 3 red eyes.
    2. Visual fix. I'll pass it along.
    3. Visual fix. I'll pass it along.
    4. This could be a bug. I'll pass it along.
    --
    Hex - Data Hoarder & Mac/Windows builds

Need help?
    Fastest way to resolution: http://support.hextcg.com/

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by DataDragon View Post
    1. Do you have a screen shot of the 3 red eyes? I checked your history and I see 3 gold eyes that results in 5k gold, but no where do I see you getting 3 red eyes.
    ad 1) - Support Ticket #13505423 - might allready be fixed though (internally) sent the screen to HEXRex back then

and here a screen:

Another possible Visual Bug is the other "Common" Item "Aqua Mask" - most probably Uncommon or Rare (actually more Rare then the Rare "Bubble Chest" for me... 1 vs 5 owned at)
    Last edited by Pheelon; 06-13-2014 at 01:39 PM.

Ok, that makes more sense then.
    Pheelon also rolled 3 gold eyes, but the client showed 3 red eyes.
    This happened before the WoF fix that happened recently, so it shouldn't be an issue going forward.
    All rolls are logged to the DB so we know what you actually won. It is just a matter of making sure the client displays it correctly.
    --
    Hex - Data Hoarder & Mac/Windows builds

Need help?
    Fastest way to resolution: http://support.hextcg.com/

Sadly I didn't think to take a screenshot of it for some reason, but yeah, it was the exact same scenario as Pheelon's screenshot. If the DB says I got 3 gold eyes instead of 3 red eyes, that's fine. Obviously it was just a client display error and it was supposed to be 3 gold eyes.

Thanks for the follow-up, DataDragon.
    --ossuary

Quote Originally Posted by Pheelon View Post
    Another possible Visual Bug is the other "Common" Item "Aqua Mask" - most probably Uncommon or Rare (actually more Rare then the Rare "Bubble Chest" for me... 1 vs 5 owned at)
    Thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot about that one. The Aqua Mask's drop rate seems to be bugged. If you get the common slot equipment, it will almost always be Sky Walkers vs. Aqua Mask (there have only been 2 or 3 reported dropped through all of the wheels spin results thread).

Not sure about the uncommon slot, we don't have very many of those dropped, so we can't make a good guess.

Rare slot seems to be fine, they're dropping roughly equally (6 Spark Mitts vs. 7 Bubble Mail reported).

One other thing I want to mention is that the Spark Mitts may actually be in the wrong slot on the loot table, in addition to being mislabeled as a common on its icon. In at least 3 of the 6 reported times it dropped (in the wheels beta spin results thread), it was specifically reported to have dropped from 3x red icons, which "should" give the uncommon slot reward most often (though of course it has a chance to still drop the rare). This might just be people getting really lucky, but I thought I should mention it, since you guys are taking a look at some of this anyway.
    --ossuary

Master Theorycrafter
    What's the deal with sleeves? I've gotten it several times without actually getting a payout. Is that intended?
    I already have all 3 AA sleeves, which is why I assume it's happening. It kind of sucks to get excited seeing three matching icons...and then getting only a paid spin.

Hold on, isn't Aqua mask a 3x gold icon reward? Because I saw my fiancee roll it, if thats wrong somehow, she just got short-changed.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by RobHaven View Post
    What's the deal with sleeves? I've gotten it several times without actually getting a payout. Is that intended?
    I already have all 3 AA sleeves, which is why I assume it's happening. It kind of sucks to get excited seeing three matching icons...and then getting only a paid spin.
    This is intended, unfortunately. I wish it gave you a free spin when you already have the sleeve.