Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Be warned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Funsocks View Post
    Was it your mom's card? 'cos you're acting like an impatient 12-year-old...
    sorry I don't associate with people throwing personal attacks around.

Wow some people here, "it's your own fault".

What the hell is up with you, if I play a game and the company making the game has a "free way" to earn currency then why should I consider it fishy? Many f2p games out there, free doesn't mean scam anymore.

And yada yada Cze/hex being only a business associate is no excuse, they are making business with gameforge, their name is being slandered.

A customer is king, he shouldn't be required to inform himself. In germany even signed contracts are neglible, I cheated my renter this way.

Think about people like me who live by that rule, never having to inform ourselves and basically being immune to scam, everything should be held to the standard of this system.
    Last edited by MuffLord4; 06-15-2014 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtopher View Post
    How did an offer for free platinum evolve into you paying $50? I haven't looked at the offers (and wouldn't), but I'm curious how that works.
    He's wanting his slacker backer back. He blames CZE and thinks they owe him. Honestly, he supposedly quit when he did 40+ offers for over 3000 plat and sponsorpay didn't pay most of it (most likely due to him not qualifying or following directions) and gf/cze wouldn't give him the platinum.

Anywho, I don't like the service either, but there have been quite a few people who have been happy to use it. Phoenix is the only major case against it right now and the way he acts doesn't help his case.

BTW: https://www.donotcall.gov you don't have to change your number. Can't do anything about email other than a good spam filter. You are welcome.
    Last edited by Quasari; 06-15-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Quoting and responding is associating in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by MuffLord4 View Post
    Wow some people here, "it's your own fault".

What the hell is up with you, if I play a game and the company making the game has a "free way" to earn currency then why should I consider it fishy? Many f2p games out there, free doesn't mean scam anymore.

And yada yada Cze/hex being only a business associate is no excuse, they are making business with gameforge, their name is being slandered.

It it is his own fault, because he didn't read anything he was signing up for, he just gave a lot of third party's his info for some plat. He is clearly terminally brain damaged, and not long for this world. I almost want to start a charity for people in his position.
    Last edited by Gwaer; 06-15-2014 at 09:43 AM.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Master Theorycrafter
    These things have been around for over a decade. I'm incredibly surprised that any competent internet user would not realize their legit information would be sold everywhere if they entered it. It's been an "industry" standard for ages.

*Further Content Removed to Being Totally Wrong*
    Last edited by HyenaNipples; 06-15-2014 at 09:49 AM.

Uhhhh... I paid in USD, when did they start only charging euros?
    ----

btw what happens if you scam these websites with false informations?

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    Uhhhh... I paid in USD, when did they start only charging euros?
    Oh, it doesn't show the Euro price anymore. My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by HyenaNipples View Post
    Oh, it doesn't show the Euro price anymore. My mistake.
    Even when it did if you clicked the through it changed to USD, they have accepted USD since day one.
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    Even when it did if you clicked the through it changed to USD, they have accepted USD since day one.
    Unless you were outside the us, like Mexico. You had to proxy in to pay in USD. They default to euros.