Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove price floors on the auction house

Master Theorycrafter

Remove price floors on the auction house

I know they are probably there to help new players not give away good cards for cheap, but it should be just a suggested prompt. "Are you sure you want to sell this RARE card for that price?" etc

If I want to sell junk uncommons for 1p, its my right to do so. My cards, my collection.

The issue isn't to prevent people selling for too cheap, but to make sure that every transaction is enough for CZE to take a cut and that it's worth the server/database load. If you want to give away your cards, you can wait until trading is implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Thraeg View Post
    The issue isn't to prevent people selling for too cheap, but to make sure that every transaction is enough for CZE to take a cut and that it's worth the server/database load. If you want to give away your cards, you can wait until trading is implemented.
    Then this issue should dissapear when we are ale to sell cards in stacks

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thraeg View Post
    I've sold commons for 5p (the price floor for them) and CZE gets nothing. Next reason pls

Quote Originally Posted by ryuukan View Post
    I've sold commons for 5p (the price floor for them) and CZE gets nothing. Next reason pls
    5p is the floor for commons? I could have sworn I saw a bunch for 3p bid / 4p buyout??

The Transcended
    Price floor seems like the worst idea I've heard since the patch came out. What the heck is the design reason for this choice?

I support removing price floors.
    twitch.tv/alucard2004 - my favorite hex streamer. Click for The Official Bone Forum

I don't mind reasonable price floors but seriously, no one's going to buy an AA Windborn Acolyte for 100p (the minimum for "epic" cards). Too bad that's the only AA the wheel wants to give me (15 and counting).

I support removing price floors. Also please give us an exact time on auction endings.

Anything that increases the usability of the auction house helps by increasing the trade volume, making sure all cards are available at all times for a stable price. (which also helps newer players to know the value of their cards)

Gigantisaur
    How about when I put something on the AH, and crash...you don't auto put it up for the cheapest option.

I mean thats sorta like blatantly obvious right? Put it up for a bajillion plat/gold or something but not the cheapest amount possible. ugh.

(no item lost this way thankfully but ugh not a cool feeling)