Thread: Ingenuity Engine ownership line always visible

The Transcended

Ingenuity Engine ownership line always visible

I had an Ingenuity Engine create a Bottled Vitae. I used the Vitae, which put it in the grave. From then on, the ownership line would always be visible rather than only when mouse over. I later brought the Vitae back to play with a Welding Bot. The line was still visible until I moused over, then it was fixed. When I used the Vitae again, the problem came back.

We'll look into this.

Must have been the 'master/pet' code that got a little overzealous... For clarification, this line IS supposed to track in all zones (so you know which Falconer to bring back to buff your Falcons for example) but is only supposed to apply in Master/Pet scenarios, not all 'create a card' scenarios.

FYI, Zombie Plague and Xarlox are using the Master/Pet relationship, and Vampire King doesn't (I assume because it's transform, not create). Not sure if ZP / Xarlox are intended to be master/pet or not, just throwing it out there.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by DionyzRex View Post
    We'll look into this.

Must have been the 'master/pet' code that got a little overzealous... For clarification, this line IS supposed to track in all zones (so you know which Falconer to bring back to buff your Falcons for example) but is only supposed to apply in Master/Pet scenarios, not all 'create a card' scenarios.
    My problem was more with the fact that the indicator was persistent rather than only when moused over. However, I agree that the Engine does not need master/pet indication anyway.

Concubunies, Ritualists of the spring liter, Wretched brood, Shroomtank and Uzume all show the same behavior, (sometimes). I wish I had a screenshot, but the white lines can get quite silly when you have battle hoppers in almost every zone.
    IGN - Victory
    Guild Master Backer:
    http://i.imgur.com/W8LAtLe.png

Yes, this is applying in nearly all 'create a card' scenarios.

That is the bug.

Is the master/pet relationship supposed to apply if something like Ingenuity Engine creates a card and then that card later somehow gets transformed into a pet?

Pack Raptors are affected as well.