A couple questions on getting started with Card Wars

I'm wanting to get started on playing Card Wars, but I'd like some clarification on a couple things first. I'd like to have all of the terrain cards so I have access to any cards I might get out of boosters, but it seems like terrain cards are only found in the collector's boxes. So I need to buy both boxes to get all the terrains, right? They don't come in boosters?

I'm also confused on how Nicelands work. As far as I can see, neither of the boxes contain Nicelands cards. So how would I use Nicelands cards that come out of boosters?

I'm also hearing whispers of a third box in the works. Would this one contain new terrain types and new cards?

Finally, are there cards you can only get in the boosters, or would I effectively have them all by buying both of the boxes? (Aside from having extra cards for my decks, of course.)

To answer your questions:

At this time, the only way to get the actual Landscape Tiles is from the Collectors Packs.

Niceland landscape tiles will be released with the upcoming Adventure Time Card Wars Princess Bubblegum VS Lumpy Space Princess Collector's Pack, but for now, the tiles are available for printout from a pdf we have located here http://www.cryptozoic.com/games/adve...ollectors-pack.

NiceLands spell cards were released with the "For the Glory" booster packs.

The "For the Glory" Boosters only contained 8 reprints from the first 2 Collectors Packs, the remaining cards were new to the game.

Cool, thanks, that is very helpful! I'll see if I can find a local shop that has the collector packs and some boosters this weekend. (ANd if not I guess I'll be placing an order soon!)