Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation NARUTO DBG update?????

Game was suppose to come out yesterday, even had a article on it, now the date is pushed out a week?????? no explanation? my store said they would have it tomorrow is this true????

Every time you punch someone, do you brand an outline of your fist on that persons face?

the game is great... problem is probably on diamond's end not cryptozoic. i have it and i like it alot.

did you order them online or get them at a store? or did you get them at gencon? just wondering glad to hear the game is great

Just spoke to my store they first said they would get them on Friday, now they are getting it on Monday........ the stories keep changing

None of the local game stores in my area (Toronto, Canada) received any copies. One of them said there might've been a problem with the distribution chain. Another one said that Canada was getting shafted (as usual) lol.

Hello,

Unfortunately, the game was tied up in customs for a week longer than anticipated. The games are now at our distributor's warehouse and they are sending the cases out to stores as we speak. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks for the reply just got my copy today..... OH YEA!

I had pre-ordered the game from the Cryptozoic E-store .. My order still says 'Processing' though :/