Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Today...

Patch Today...

Wow, I am getting more and more disappointed, last week's patch only tutorial and this weeks patch just for GenCon promos? No fixes, no UI???

Open Beta and Set 2 seem more and more likely for October every week, and no that isnt an exaggeration, these last 2 weeks have been very disappointing

Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    Quick, add more question marks, I think its working!

Rock League Champion
    Last edited by Cernz; 08-26-2014 at 04:11 AM.
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz

-=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-

Master Theorycrafter
    The sky is falling!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxies View Post
    The sky is falling!
    Let me put it this way, Console games are hitting their peak time of year with a ton of great games, do you realize how many people might not stick around waiting for this if it hits too late?

Quote Originally Posted by poizonous View Post
    Let me put it this way, Console games are hitting their peak time of year with a ton of great games, do you realize how many people might not stick around waiting for this if it hits too late?
    On a related note - do you realize how many people will come back after they played through that random console title they paid 60$ for and still finished it in less than 10 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxies View Post
    The sky is falling!
    Well it is a tuesday...

Guys, not every patch is going to come with all your dreams come true contained within.

You have to admit, their performance on patches for the last several months has been pretty terrible. Not only did we have more than 2 months without a single patch, when we finally DID get a patch, they broke 10 times more than they implemented. Now we get a patch that is LITERALLY just copy and pasting code values into a database, and adding icons and names to items that CAN'T BE USED YET, and they didn't even get that right. One of the items isn't even indexed properly. It doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Couple that with the radio silence from all official channels on ANY reported bugs for the past month, and it doesn't exactly paint a good picture. Even optimists and fans are starting to get edgy at this point.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Yeah, I am on edge right now. I am hoping this is just a warm up, and tomorrow will bring the UI patch, because I am getting sick of the runaround.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    4 days ago - http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthr...796#post403796 : Not exactly radio silence.