Thread: Champion's Race/Class be part of global effect?

Champion's Race/Class be part of global effect?

Champion is one of the feature distinguishing HEX from some other TCG. With the Set.2, I can see the game showing more support/power to them.

To even make this a more distinguishing feature, I just wondered what if Champion's race and class mattered in the actual game play?

For example,

What if there is a card that says "this troop's attack equals to other Shin'hares on your side." Here I said on your side rather than that you control to try distinguish from inclusion/exclusion of the Champion.

So if your champion is Shin'hare then this troop count that as part. We can even take it to further, and have a card like "All other Shin'hare's on your side add 1 to its attack."

Obviously, we can start doing similar for class, and may be someday we can can even make Champion's gain power to attack directly.
    Once an observer then Pro Tier, and now Grand King Tier.

Previous TCG Experience: Eye of Judgment, Magic the Gathering, Carte, Shadow Era, Yu Gi Oh, Ascension, Infinity Wars
    Currently Playing: HEX, Spellweaver
    Looking forward to: Warlords of Terra, Labyrinth

English Blog: Digital Card Gamers English
    日本語サイト: Digital Card Gamers Japanese
    HEX Search Engine
    Spellweaver Search Engine

Theoretically that would mean that in raids if you're all 3 playing shin'hare, could be crazy.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    Theoretically that would mean that in raids if you're all 3 playing shin'hare, could be crazy.
    Perhaps, but raids sound like they are going to be pretty crazy anyway. Especially with Stage 3 of raid bosses being able to draw 3 cards at the beginning of their turn instead of the normal 1 card...and raid cards most likely being stronger than dungeon cards.