Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: HEX Update Free Tournament This Saturday

HEX Update Free Tournament This Saturday

Updated:

Hi folks,

We crashed the tournament server multiple times, so the tournaments are once again a no-go.

We once again made a list of everyone online between 11:00am PDT and 1:00pm PDT (tournament start time was 12:00 PDT) to give you free tournament entires for your time today:

3x Event Tickets (free entries) into a constructed queue
    1x Event Ticket (free entry) into a scheduled constructed queue

DataDragon added these to your accounts. You may need to re-log to see them in your stash.

----------------------------------------

Hi HEXers! We wanted to announce that we’re running another free tournament this Saturday, August 30th, at 12 PM Pacific (19:00 GMT) (Worldclock).

Cost – Zero platinum (FREE!)
    • 4 Wins – 12 Shards of Fate packs, 20,000 gold
    • 3 Wins – 6 Shards of Fate packs, 10,000 gold
    • 2 wins – 2 Shards of Fate packs, 5,000 gold
    • 1 Win – 1 Shards of Fate pack

This tournament has no player cap. HEX Entertainment staff will also be in the queue and ready to challenge worthy opponents! Should you meet any of them on the fields of battle, they’ll give you a store code for 3 packs and a draft ticket, win or lose. BAM! So, come help us out and win some prizes too. Thanks!
    Last edited by Chark; 08-30-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Master Theorycrafter
    Cool deal! But I'd suggest a small sum of gold for 1 win and 0 wins (2000 Gold, and 1000 Gold, respectively) so all these new players joining the game can try the Auction House or spin a chest. :-)

Not a bad idea at all adam.

Regarding the tournament milestone and our stories, all I can say is: Damn you Colin for breaking my win streak! BriarLegion.dek OP
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

God you guys kill me 3PM on a saturday, my girl will kill me if I play in this but how can I pass it up? lol

Quote Originally Posted by funktion View Post
    Regarding the tournament milestone and our stories, all I can say is: Damn you Colin for breaking my win streak! BriarLegion.dek OP
    9 Briar Legions plays itself. Turn 3 BL, Turn 4 BL, Turn 5 BL, opponent concedes... 6 games in a row... No, wait, it was all skill....
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    9 Briar Legions plays itself. Turn 3 BL, Turn 4 BL, Turn 5 BL, opponent concedes... 6 games in a row... No, wait, it was all skill....
    I recall a Call to the Grave being thrown in there somewhere : P
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Master Theorycrafter
    Well, not as bad as last time, but 5am on a Sunday is a bit hard to commit to. Especially when 0 wins (waking up that early makes that likely) means no prizes unlike last time.

Oh well, hope you all have fun!

Gigantisaur
    don't worry too much Skirovik. last time there wasn't even a tournament. just....

all hail the blue circle god
    Hextcg Pro Tier

High Tomb Lord
    I'm in!
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

I still want those blue circle sleeves.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well