Page 16 of 158 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Hex Community Rock League

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by Liqududi View Post
    I'm really hoping we see in future tournaments for this kind commons only and maybe few uncommons splashed in type tournament mode. That been said i would expect it have similar cost and pay structure as constructed currently. And as KingGabriel said new formats probably won't happen until we have decent player base and other more important features that have been promised are implemented.
    Eventually there will be custom options/restrictions like this you can set on matches, which could even extend to custom tournaments most likely. I'm sure we'll get stuff like this at some point in the future but there's a lot to be done before we get there I'm sure.

Time Bug
    I'd like to sign up too

Looking at the list of names, I'm surprised there aren't more new players. This is a great avenue to play with your modified starter decks in a more even playing field than vs proving grounds shark decks. The games are much more enjoyable and you have a shot at winning prizes for free. Getamungstit
    IGN: Chocmaw | The Unnamed Council | Twitter

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocmaw View Post
    Looking at the list of names, I'm surprised there aren't more new players. This is a great avenue to play with your modified starter decks in a more even playing field than vs proving grounds shark decks. The games are much more enjoyable and you have a shot at winning prizes for free. Getamungstit
    I agree, I've been harassing my friends that don't have very big collections and haven't played as much yet to get signed up for this too, I'm going to be walking them through building some compliant decks this weekend so they have no excuse not to join

Sounds fun. Sign me up!

I've got the same name in game.

Count me in! SilverBell in game.

Hey guys. I updated the list and we're now on 111 players! Wow! I never thought we would have so many signups.

As to the question of new players, I think we have a good mix of new people and people more known. I'm kinda hoping that we'll be mentioned in the Firday Update, hopefully pulling in even more new players. Spread the word guys!

Monday starts the League, very excited for that. Note that I'm away a few days next week (having a trip to Birmingham), but I'll try to check here as often as possible. Let's make this a huge success and a fun event for everyone!

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

Hey

Please sign me up.
    Eimerian is my ingame name

The six guys after your last post seem to have been skipped over, unless there's a requirement I'm missing?

That sounds fun, I'm in!
    ingame name is "Yhtill"

Quote Originally Posted by Sucellus View Post
    The six guys after your last post seem to have been skipped over, unless there's a requirement I'm missing?
    Sorry about that. I added those now and also the new signups. Should all be updated.

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!