Thread: NB - Card Sleeves Too Bright

NB - Card Sleeves Too Bright

I haven't seen a thread or mention about this, but the brightness of some sleeves are far higher than what seems intended. If you look at the sleeve image when you're selecting an affected sleeve (Such as the Spectral Lotus sleeve) and compare it to the display when you're starting a game using that sleeve, there is a notable difference. An easy point of reference is that the Spectral Lotus sleeves have some darker areas near the top, while in-game, the whole upper half of the sleeve is a bright blue.

Has anyone else observed this, or am I just seeing things?
    Last edited by Lixil; 09-15-2014 at 03:42 AM.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Its a known issue - I brought it up on the first day those sleeves were available I believe. I can't believe it has taken so long to tweak though.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Master Theorycrafter
    Probably moving to the new version of Unity they might be changing how it handles that stuff anyway so thought it wasn't worth fixing just yet?

I love the sleeves we got, but I wish some of them had a border so that the stack of them looks less wonky

Quote Originally Posted by Voormas View Post
    Probably moving to the new version of Unity they might be changing how it handles that stuff anyway so thought it wasn't worth fixing just yet?

I love the sleeves we got, but I wish some of them had a border so that the stack of them looks less wonky
    Probably the reason, but if thats true, they have been preparing for the new unity code since April.

The Unity upgrade will definitely improve this. As far as I'm aware, they're also adding tech to add borders to the sleeve art to lessen/eliminate the brightness/bleeding into the board on many sleeves.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Woo, nice, thanks Colin.

The Transcended
    Someone named "Lixil" edited the thread title to have "NB" in it. Is that code for "not a bug" or something?