Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday!

High Tomb Lord
    I want to have a poster!!!

And bug fixes would be very nice...
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Quote Originally Posted by syphonhail View Post
    We had a detailed update last week on the first pve encounter.
    Link?? I think I might have missed that one...

I'm definitely looking forward to some somewhat concrete updated info about the game sometime soon. It has been quite awhile since we had a significant content patch and there is a lot which I'm looking forward to.

Would be nice to see some sort of "state of the union" style post. Just saying what to expect over the next three months and where they are on certain features.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn View Post
    Link?? I think I might have missed that one...
    https://hextcg.com/hex-update-stay-frosty/
    -Zubrin

Quote Originally Posted by syphonhail View Post
    Unless I'm not reading close enough that's just some VIP info a bunch of lore stuff and a few pieces of nice art followed by "Soon™" and a spoiler card.

Master Theorycrafter
    Expecting youtube vid of half the hex team in line at an apple store today

Quote Originally Posted by ryuukan View Post
    Expecting youtube vid of half the hex team in line at an apple store today
    I doubt it haha. I have a feeling that they might for a new iPad (for testing the new client on the newest tablet, etc) but not for an iPhone. Besides, thats what weekends are for!
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn View Post
    Unless I'm not reading close enough that's just some VIP info a bunch of lore stuff and a few pieces of nice art followed by "Soon™" and a spoiler card.
    It's the lore stuff for the first PvE encounter.

Probably a card spoiler,another spoiler of the collectors AA and maybe VIP and posters/shirts.And they are working and making progress.And some more soon stuff.

Hi HEXers!

We have a few exciting announcements and some updates on things we've been working on and what you can expect over the coming months.

The VIP tournament is just around the corner and we're really excited to see which of the super slow control decks reign supreme and whether Induction Coil makes a surprise meta-busting appearance. Our engineers are working hard to get the AA cards to you sometime in October so be sure to buy VIP in-game next week (last last time we offer this, promise..maybe).

The transition to the new Unity engine is going smoothly and we're eager to implement the UI improvements you've been asking us for the past year - like moving the threshold dice moving from the left to the right!

Set 2 is in the final stage of production, just a handful of pesky cards left to code in - but as you know these take more time than the rest of set 2 and set 1 combined to implement. We're aiming for an end of November release so you can spend Thanksgiving filing bug reports.

Last week we introduced Hogarth, Keeper of the Frost Ring and due to popular demand we'll be selling coasters in his honor. They'll be available through Alibaba so keep an eye out for that.

We're hoping to hit open beta soon.. aw heck, who're we kidding, we've pretty much been in open beta since like forever now.

Finally, we've decided to scrap Double-Backs. In light of the NSA and privacy concerns, we feel this is a positive move for the game.

The team continues to work on PvE, arena, crafing, guilds, raids, keeps, might system, mercenaries, smart AI, and a bunch of other stuff. We're working with some life insurance companies to allow you to get your KS pledges back if you decease before the game's full release - as always, we make things right for our customers.

Since you've made it this far, here's a spoiler from Set 42, Shards of Hate:

Attachment 2296

Feel free to discuss this article, suggestions ideas and proposals over on our forums - the team could always use a good laugh.