Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Support Tickets

Support Tickets

How soon do support tickets get replied to?

Between 5 minutes and 3 days based on my experience. Eu night time and weekends are the worst offenders for extending support time.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Weekends aren't business days. I think it's a bit disingenuous to count them.

If that was a response to me i wasn't counting them for my experienced timers of 5 minutes to 3 days simply pointing out they extend response times.

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    If that was a response to me i wasn't counting them for my experienced timers of 5 minutes to 3 days simply pointing out they extend response times.
    Oh alright. I've had a maximum of about a day but my tickets were usually just item comp for tournaments.

Yeah, on the rare occasion I log one they generally get answered while I'm sleeping (PDT) so everything is all set by the next morning.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    Yeah, on the rare occasion I log one they generally get answered while I'm sleeping (PDT) so everything is all set by the next morning.
    You lucky duck colin i got 38 tickets submited currently most related to bugs that only appear when you have disconnection problems.

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    Do you log support tickets, or just call Cory on his cell and get him to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
    Do you log support tickets, or just call Cory on his cell and get him to fix it?
    Actually I try to avoid circumventing support - it's really best for everyone if we use the channels the team has put in place.

That being said, if I notice something that I think will cause community angst (e.g. the VIP Ticket numbers last week) or it's something that support will have no knowledge of (e.g. my Exalted sleeves or the challenges of having a large collection), I'll usually send an email to the appropriate person on the team or bug them in person when I'm in town just to give them a heads-up.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."