Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Playset Braggardry

Best draft recently has been Eye of creation, crown of primals and extinction... I was also passed a relentless corr and 2 pacts of pain that same draft
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

Master Theorycrafter
    Thats totally awesome. I dont even want to know how far I am from a set, hell I think i only even have a grand total of like 6 legendaries...and Ive drafted quite a bit. Oh well, guess I wont be even close to just 1 of each card. :/

Edit to add:

What is the best/easiest way to check my cardlist against a full set? I dont see any way yo export card list or anything.
    Last edited by Vibraxus; 09-25-2014 at 05:05 PM.
    Grand King......maybe more

Quote Originally Posted by Vibraxus View Post
    Thats totally awesome. I dont even want to know how far I am from a set, hell I think i only even have a grand total of like 6 legendaries...and Ive drafted quite a bit. Oh well, guess I wont be even close to just 1 of each card. :/

Edit to add:

What is the best/easiest way to check my cardlist against a full set? I dont see any way yo export card list or anything.

Hex.tcgbrowser.com and sort your cards by collector number
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Hex.tcgbrowser.com and sort your cards by collector number
    Thank you...time consuming, but helpfull.

Unfortunately it's the best option we have for now. There is no current way to automatically or manually export your collection from in-client.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    Unfortunately it's the best option we have for now. There is no current way to automatically or manually export your collection from in-client.
    And it seems it doesnt like you typing in a number...lol all that time gone...now I gotta hit the plus sign a million times....Oh well, its still very helpful. And very sad to see Im nowhere near a playset...hell Im nowhere near even 1 of each. *sigh*

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibraxus View Post
    And it seems it doesnt like you typing in a number...lol all that time gone...now I gotta hit the plus sign a million times....Oh well, its still very helpful. And very sad to see Im nowhere near a playset...hell Im nowhere near even 1 of each. *sigh*
    I use a spreadsheet. Not much better on the data entry side, but at least I have control over it and can then do fun things with the data. Like calculating that my collection is worth roughly 837.71hp or that I need 945.4kg to spin all my chests.

("hp" is hectoplat, the h is 100, similar to how k is 1000 and d is 10 in metric. Makes it look similar to $US in where the decimal falls.)
    Last edited by Yoss; 09-25-2014 at 10:24 PM.

This is my spreadsheet, you should be able to make your own copy of it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...-FCN31DI0/edit

I have function built in to keep track of how many cards you need for a play-set and how many cards you have trade-able, although I currently have it set to count AA's the same as their original for the purposes of play-sets.

Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    I use a spreadsheet. Not much better on the data entry side, but at least I have control over it and can then do fun things with the data. Like calculating that my collection is worth roughly 837.71hp or that I need 945.4kg to spin all my chests.

("hp" is hectoplat, the h is 100, similar to how k is 1000 and d is 10 in metric. Makes it look similar to $US in where the decimal falls.)
    What's the advantage of using h instead of dividing it by 10 and then setting it to K?

Quote Originally Posted by KingGabriel View Post
    What's the advantage of using h instead of dividing it by 10 and then setting it to K?
    hp is closer to kg, so it's easier to make comparisons.