Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Off-Topic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    My cat, Cricket:

He died earlier this year. I still love him, though.
    Thats really sad, Oss, he was a cute as hell little kitty! (In case anyone is wondering... Me and my fiancee are completely nuts about cats.)
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

This is what I came home to after gen-con:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

My cat, Cricket:

Sorry to hear that, seeing a pet go is sooo heart breaking. You can tell Cricket was a cool cat though. I've got 3 - one of them is cool, the other two are standoffish (still love 'em though). Unfortunately since we got our dogs they've segregated themselves to a pardoned off room (the sainted 'cat room') only to roam the full house when our bedroom door is closed. I can tell the affectionate cat is missing the constant interaction he used to have with us and it hurts.

At work it is always a head-scratcher to me when someone takes some time off because a pet passed away and feel like they must say 'it was only a pet though.' I'll be bawling in public for weeks when one of our cats/dogs go - I tear up just thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by funktion View Post
    This is what I came home to after gen-con:
    Your cats were playing Arkham Horror?!

We did get a yellow light on dogs, so here are mine - that's Cletus on the left and Olive on the right. dupeit.jpg
    No recent pictures of the cats, which I know will really upset everyone on these forums, but you'll survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
    Your cats were playing Arkham Horror?!
    "You guyz are doing it all wrong, it's a good thing you left it here for us because you were bout to lose."
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Quote Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
    Off topic discussion!

So... any Monster Hunter fans? MH4 is coming out early next year and I just pre-ordered the Collector's Edition. I've been a HUGE fan since the original on PS2, so I'm very excited.
    I bought it on IOS. Havent had a chance to play it yet but it is one of my all time favorite games.

Quote Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
    I bought it on IOS. Havent had a chance to play it yet but it is one of my all time favorite games.
    Yeah, it's one of my favorite video game series ever (up there with Civilization and Diablo 2/Path of Exile). I'm the Monster Hunter guy at work, my desk has a bunch of monster figures.

Oh, and my girlfriend got me a silk poster version of this (it's about 6 and a half feet long and hanging above the bed in our bedroom atm):
    http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets...9/06/mhbig.jpg

My cat, Cricket:

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss!
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

It's okay, we still have three others. My family kind of has a thing for cats.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well