Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Off-Topic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    It's okay, we still have three others. My family kind of has a thing for cats.
    Hah! We have 3 too atm. 2 fairly old ones (both over 10 years old) and one younger one (she has seizures every month, so she is like the baby of the family haha.) All very cute, will have to remember to post pictures of them sometime.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Dogs and cats ^_^

+1 for gauntlet nico!
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

If anyone has Star Realms (great game BTW and perfect for between-round waits), challenge me to a game or three. IGN is Warrender.

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrender View Post
    If anyone has Star Realms (great game BTW and perfect for between-round waits), challenge me to a game or three. IGN is Warrender.
    I do have Star Realms, I'll send you a challenge! (Zophie)

Also I play Ascension on android as well, if anyone wants to challenge me there, I own all the sets/promos (Zophie)

Quote Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
    add me on steam
    Request sent!

From discussion on Patch Incoming thread:

I will seriously play some Smash Bros or Mario Kart 8 or MH3U online with you guys some time, add Zophie as a friend on the Nintendo Network

Also Endless Legend is pretty great, haven't gotten it all figured out yet but it's definitely scratching that Civ itch while we wait for Civ: Beyond Earth to come out in October (preordered!)

Oh also, I've been playing a TON of ArcheAge since launch, it totally sucked me in and I'm loving it, I think I finally found something to completely replace my EVE Online sub with.
    Last edited by Zophie; 09-24-2014 at 03:36 PM. Reason: GAMES! GAMES! GAMES! GAMES! GAMES!

I've been playing a little firefall lately, it is much better than when I played it like 2 years ago =)
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Ummm. weren't you quitting the other day?

People need to play Civ 5 with me... just saying.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!