Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast

Thread: Off-Topic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    I love that eater guy stuck :P Now we need a gif of him thinking about one of those spirit things taking it and eating it and enjoying it so much he imagines how tasty it is ad infinitum
    If I was any good at animation, and had good animation software I might try to do something like that.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

This show flew completely under my radar for much the same reasons it's probably getting such low ratings. It's unfortunately titled and on the CW, a broadcast network not known for shows I would be interested in watching (although I have heard good things about Jane the Virgin). It only piqued my interest because of an article about the Filipino-American male lead which is something you don't usually see on American TV. So I decided to check it out but didn't really think it would merit more than a look-see.

Now I am completely hooked and if I had known the woman behind some of my favorite Youtube videos like this, this, and that, was partly responsible for this, I would've checked it out way earlier. It's subversive, funny, musical, and will kick you in the feels when you're not looking.

I will literally watch anything attached to Rachel Bloom from on.

Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    I haven't actually seen it warrender, but it's being renewed you might be interested to know:

Quote Originally Posted by KingGabriel View Post
    I haven't actually seen it warrender, but it's being renewed you might be interested to know:
    Guess my post worked better than I hoped it would.

I just want to say that I saw 10 Cloverfield Lane last night and it was fantastic.

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLEStarshield View Post
    I just want to say that I saw 10 Cloverfield Lane last night and it was fantastic.
    I went and saw that today, too, I loved it, mary elizabeth winstead was great! I really hope they do another Cloverfield movie in the future

This is probably old news to people in the UK, but I just found a series/show called Utopia by accident. I had never heard of it, nor had any of my friends, but it is brilliant. Awesome to watch something refreshingly original. I really dig the weird vibe that is constantly present, and I love that I have no idea where it is going (I have done no research whatsoever, just started watching). I have to admit, it also caters to my very twisted sense of humor Great show, check it out.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLEStarshield View Post
    Oo good to hear. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ertzi View Post
    This is probably old news to people in the UK, but I just found a series/show called Utopia by accident. I had never heard of it, nor had any of my friends, but it is brilliant. Awesome to watch something refreshingly original. I really dig the weird vibe that is constantly present, and I love that I have no idea where it is going (I have done no research whatsoever, just started watching). I have to admit, it also caters to my very twisted sense of humor Great show, check it out.
    Yeah Utopia is excellent, shame it only got 2 seasons.

Just got the results of our doggie's DNA test! Turns out he's a Boxer, Rottweiler, Border Collie mix. He's just so adorbs, snuggle snuggle snuggle. We've had him for about 7-8 months now, got him as a rescue when he was 1 year old.

20150915_175403.jpg