Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 85

Thread: Saturday VIP Tournament Bug - CZE, What Happened?

  1. #1

    Saturday VIP Tournament Bug - CZE, What Happened?

    I know I'll draw fire for starting a negative thread, which I never intend to do, but what the heck happened regarding the 11 AM PST VIP Constructed tournament on the 27th? The only VIP listed was one for the next day at 9AM PST which people queued up for in hopes that it was a display bug.

    If something doesn't work - that's life, but from 10 AM PST on-wards, no nobles, no CZE employees, no official person chimed in. Even though it's the weekend there is generally a noble about and I thought surely there would be one during the first western time slot that is viable for people working a regular 5 day work week. All the angst online could have been mitigated if a CZE employee said 'we see something is wrong and are addressing it.'

    I was lucky enough to play a VIP yesterday due to happenstance, but I did very specifically re-arrange time with family this weekend so I could be here for the 11 AM VIP tournament.

    I wouldn't be complaining at all if someone from CZE posted on the forums or the client chat that there was something going on.
    Last edited by fido_one; 09-27-2014 at 11:16 AM.

  2. #2
    Devoted Emissary
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wyoming, USA
    Posts
    138
    I agree with the OP. And looking at the chat in game right now may others feel the same way.
    Many people took the day off work, or made similar sacrifices in order to play this tournament.

    Zero communication in game or on the forums is just plain unprofessional.

  3. #3
    Also, as an aside, the next one scheduled to fire off later today in about 7 hours is not listed either.

  4. #4
    It should be noted that once the launch time was hit the tournament did appear in the list as cancelled presumably because the queue for it was empty since it wasn't listed prior to that.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrender View Post
    Also, as an aside, the next one scheduled to fire off later today in about 7 hours is not listed either.
    Like fido just mentioned, I planed my day around that tourney and isn't listed

  6. #6
    Did anyone really wonder why this month's tickets do not expire?

  7. #7
    I also planned my day around this tournament. Now I don't get to participate. Very frustrating.

  8. #8
    I'm sure the staff will make everything right as they have with tournaments in the past. I am sure they are currently trying to resolve the technical issues as we speak and trying to better understand the root cause. I understand the frustration, but please remain patient and they will likely develop a suitable resolution. Keep in mind that this is Closed Beta, we are part of a small knit community that is testing a revolutionary game.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dogmod View Post
    Did anyone really wonder why this month's tickets do not expire?
    yeah, that was too fishy... now we know >.<

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JacketJoe View Post
    I'm sure the staff will make everything right as they have with tournaments in the past. I am sure they are currently trying to resolve the technical issues as we speak and trying to better understand the root cause. I understand the frustration, but please remain patient and they will likely develop a suitable resolution. Keep in mind that this is Closed Beta, we are part of a small knit community that is testing a revolutionary game.
    But moooooooooom, I wanted to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    I think people (including my self) are mostly frustrated because we had made our plans so that we could play this particular tournament and now we have to reschedule so that we can play tomorrow.
    Hex is now officially responsible for a lot of QQ from girlfriends/fiances/wives.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •