Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: KNOWN ISSUES TRACKER: Patch 0.9.4.020

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike411 View Post
    I'm guessing this is a bug - you can't tab between bid price and buyout price in the auction house.
    Yeah, would be nice if this worked, both TAB and SHIFT-TAB (backwards).

I assume it's just an oversight of the new UI, because we used to be able to do that in the old one. Hopefully we can get a small QoL patch for the new UI soon.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Xentoth Inquisitor + Polymorph Dingler

So I had my opponent polymorph my Xentoth's Inquisitor into a Dingler and their troop reverted its attack. Shouldn't the -3 atk stay on the troop and not revert even if my Inquisitor is altered afterwards?

Bug: When you counter a spell using Splinter of Azathoth's ability, the next time that spell is cast, it has no targeting line in the chain, so you can't tell what troop it is targeting anymore.
    --ossuary

I know the Giant Caterpillar is already on the list of bugs, but, this has nothing to do with reversion or the counters themselves. When I had two Cocoons next to each other and both transformed into Butterflies on the same turn, they started shaking. The right Butterfly was constant (twitchy, but always there) while the left Butterfly would merge with and then slide out of the right one. Sometimes it looked like I had 2 shaking Butterflies, sometimes only 1 twitchy one.

The two Butterflies would settle down and stop moving any time I had a Priority Button. But, once clicked, they went back to shaking even while exhausted due to attacking.

Not sure if these are known or not but thought better to report than be lazy.

Honeycaps when put in play from Eye are going straight to the graveyard.

Not sure the shuffler is working 100%, I have been seeing an unusual amount of instances when playing and played on where cards that are affected by Replicators gambit either go to the card drawn by the Gambit or the top of the deck, I have seen at least 4 instances of this occurring in the last week and I don't see the combo that often.

AI Feather Drifting Down river used his charge power on one of my troops when he had no troops out. He then immediately followed it with playing a wizard of the silver talon.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowolve View Post
    Not sure if these are known or not but thought better to report than be lazy.

Honeycaps when put in play from Eye are going straight to the graveyard.

Not sure the shuffler is working 100%, I have been seeing an unusual amount of instances when playing and played on where cards that are affected by Replicators gambit either go to the card drawn by the Gambit or the top of the deck, I have seen at least 4 instances of this occurring in the last week and I don't see the combo that often.
    You are wrong about the shuffler at least - I play gambit daily, it is rarely on the top. Out of at least 20 games this week alone, it has been on the top once, and in the top 5 cards only about 3 times. You have just been unlucky to see it so much (or lucky, if you happen to be playing it.)
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    I believe the golem in the gears, so to speak, is adding Wrenlocke to the mix. When I have both Chimes and Wrenlocke in play, Countermagic gets the game stuck every single time. You cast the Countermagic with the one spell on the chain you want to interrupt, target that spell, then Chimes and Wrenlocke both shake, the copy of Countermagic shows up on the chain, and instead of getting a target cursor, you just get the priority button to Resolve Countermagic (which respawns as soon as you click it).
    Had Archmage Wrenlocke and Chimes of the Zodiac on the field. Opponent targeted Wrenlocke with Murder. In response I played Yesterday. Yesterday doubled, and the "Resolve Yesterday" button came up, but when I press it, it keeps popping up and never resolves.

So, looks like this happens with different actions being played, not just Countermagic. I want to say I played Actions with Wrenlocke and Chimes on the field without an issue, but given Oss' scenario I'd suspect it may have something to do with playing an Action on a non-empty chain.
    Last edited by DocX; 11-04-2014 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Adding in quote from Oss and my guess at specific repro steps.

There's definitely some other factor to this we're not seeing, or only specific cards that have the potential to cause it, because I've definitely used Chimes + Wrenlocke a number of times (not counting Countermagic) with no issues, even with items on the chain. For example, I have several times saved my Wrenlocke from a murder or terrible transfer by time rippling him back to my hand with a Chimes in play (usually I will hit one of their troops with the 2nd copy, or just double-target Wrenlocke). I've had no issues with that kind of interaction, with other cards on the chain.

There's a common factor here we've missed, that may even be situational or some other weird outlier.
    --ossuary