Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Team TopDeck

k let me know what u would like the guild colors to be can be 2-3 or even 4 and i will make the page more soothing to the eyes..lol might even make a guild crest on photoshop to add to it

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    k let me know what u would like the guild colors to be can be 2-3 or even 4 and i will make the page more soothing to the eyes..lol might even make a guild crest on photoshop to add to it
    I would suggest maybe going with some of the Hex colors you see in the logo's.

Hey I was bored at work and just though i'd throw out some color scheme's and fonts for the site, banners etc..

Attached Images Attached Images

Wow, i love all those. I can't even choose which is my favorite

Hellos ~ I'm FrostWynn, from Singapore.
    I've played Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Duel Masters, then MTG (only went for pre-releases) around 2 years each. Also plays League of Legends. Met friendly people in the community, and still going infinite for drafts on 1400p investment. Have both Skype and TeamSpeak.
    Last edited by FrostWynn; 11-25-2014 at 10:24 PM.

ok choose the banner u want and i use it also on guild website u register ur email i dont know who has registered so plz email me at jwtsn8@gmail.com and tell me u registered and your ingame name please so i can add it on site jwtsn8.wix.com/TeamTopDeck

I've dropped you a reply Necromancer = )
    On a side note, could anyone guide me on how to make a banner? I too, would like to try my hands at making a simple one.

Hey, my IGN will be cedflame, I'm new to this game but I'm planning to invest 75$ in it when I know enough about the game to be able to play competitively. I've played MTG for about two years straight and quit due to the card rotation (I didn't feel like learning all of the new cards to be honest). I've also played alot of TCG's in my younger years. Anyway I'm interested in learning how to play this one and I am going to be playing it mainly during the week ends since I am still in college. I am 21 years old if that matters. When I do have cards and I know more about the game I'll gladly help out others so I'm sure I could be a valuable asset later on although I will probably ask alot of questions at first. I am looking forward to learning more about the game and playing with you guys. I would like to use vent/TS3 or some time of chat program if possible by the way.
    Last edited by cedflame; 11-01-2014 at 10:36 AM.

Would be glad to have you hope u get accepted my ign name is necromancer u can add me to friends

If you want to join teamtopdeck plz go to our site at teamtopdeck.enjin.com