Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Where to report a trading scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Down the road we hope to implement peer to peer trading systems that have both party validations as well as Cash on Delivery options for mail.
    Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but does "we hope to implement" mean peer to peer trading isn't even a for sure, on the road map feature? Just something to maybe get put in at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn View Post
    Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but does "we hope to implement" mean peer to peer trading isn't even a for sure, on the road map feature? Just something to maybe get put in at some point?
    I think 'Just something to get in eventually' type of thing. He does continue to say 'Until these features are in' which heavily implies that they are coming, just that the timeline is unsure.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    I think 'Just something to get in eventually' type of thing.
    A Trading Card Game without an actual plan of making Trading an option would be silly. But then again so is open-not open-beta, so meh.

A Trading Card Game without an actual plan of making Trading an option would be silly. But then again so is open-not open-beta, so meh.
    I am sure they intend to get it in, but yeah - I can see that faith in HexEnt is a little shaky lately for a multitude of reasons, but I think current events and future events will all be done in the best interest for the game.

Thats why I am certain that trading will make it in, probably before full launch.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

@Chark thank you for pointing out those things and making clear that it's not okay when i had to report a scam a few days ago to support.hextcg.com the answers i got were a bit different from them from what you did say now. So i am happy everyone is on the same page now and the problems will be taken care of swiftly. Thanks keep the good work up.

The Transcended
    It's on the road map, but perhaps not a high priority so you could be waiting a long time.

I think that's just the safest language possible. If he either committed that it was on the roadmap and/or said they were already working on it we'd be seeing (even more ) threads at regular intervals asking when it was done and complaining that we didn't have it yet.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    I think that's just the safest language possible. If he either committed that it was on the roadmap and/or said they were already working on it we'd be seeing (even more ) threads at regular intervals asking when it was done and complaining that we didn't have it yet.
    When it comes to "scrum" or "agile" development, there's a lot of things that can be on the "backlog", aka roadmap. But as this way of working is built around flexibility and rapid changes, priorities will often shift... Thus P2P trading might be on the product backlog, but it's position on the list could definitely be in flux... So yeah, unless it's being given top prio, they cannot say when it's to be expected in the real product.