Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Traders

Good Traders

I thought I would take this opportunity to start up a list of people whom have proven themselves capable of trading in good faith. I will try to update the list as best I can and hopefully this can help with making trades for everyone a lot smoother and more relaxed. I think everyone should take a look at Xenavire's wishlist thread here: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=37548. The TCG browser site makes it very easy to create a wishlist and to share it with others for trading purposes. Well anyway. Without further ado Here are a list of IGN of people that I have traded with, or have been reported to be good traders. If you would like to add someone to the list, whisper NineClouds in game, reply here or send me an inbox message.

Please check the spelling of a name before sending! There are people who are making accounts with names similar to those on the list and making bad deals. Please be aware of this list and the names and their spelling. If your name is mispelled on this list, please be sure to contact me so I can correct it.

Each player with a / next to their name has been mentioned multiple times for good trades with DIFFERENT recipients.

Each name with a X will represent over 10 vouches for trade and shouldn't need any more marking.

__________________________________________________ _

aVen : Trade - XX
    Assassin - X
    Barkam - X
    BFox - X
    Charisma - X
    Dega - X
    DunYoss - XX
    Gold - XX
    FlyingMeatChip - X
    Frostwynn - X
    HAVOC - X
    Judgenaut - X
    KingGabriel - XX
    Kiworrior - X
    Manticore - X
    NERD - X
    NineClouds - X
    Rivermark - X
    StarPhoenix - X
    Svenn - X
    thecoolguy - X
    TheHoarder - X
    ThexVoid - X
    Xenavire - X
    Xiao - X

Each player with a / next to their name has been mentioned multiple times for good trades with DIFFERENT recipients.

Admonsihed
    Aelya
    AeternaArx ///
    Agathaam //
    AHxCode
    Akeron
    Alanmoore ///
    AlanVol
    Alchemy ////
    alexiswalker
    Alexsoul
    Alexyel //
    Alistair ///////
    Amemnon /
    America
    Amsterdam //
    Anath //
    Andrew
    AnomalyCobra
    Anzodia ////
    Apealot
    Aravide
    Arcanis //
    Arrgh /////
    AstroSquirell //
    Aulic
    Bacon //
    betax
    BISonraki //
    Blitz //
    Bluenips
    Bmon /
    Boblicious
    Bofedy //
    BossHoss ////
    BurningSun
    cedflame ///
    Cernz /
    Chocophonic ///
    chongara /
    chounard
    CIUBO
    CoastCity ////
    Collares
    CoreBeat
    Countermind //
    cryoworks
    DaarkOoo /////
    Darion
    DarkmoonGuard //////
    DarkShadowNL /
    DeathRealm //
    Diisogo
    Dijo ///
    DishWisher
    Disorder ////
    Dispair
    Dogmod /////
    Doth //
    Eaglov
    EarthShifter //////
    Eierdotter /////
    Endless
    Evente
    Experiment
    ExSIN //
    Falaris
    Fasdoneit
    Fensale /
    Freehaven
    frexerik
    FURYX
    Gaeas //////
    Gallionne
    Gankatron /
    Glae
    Grandhelm
    Grasp
    greedyjawa /////
    Gregzilla ///
    Greyhawk
    Grimm /////
    grobash /////
    GrumpEGnar
    Halko
    Horrorshow
    Hybles
    IceBeerG
    Incindium
    Isengard
    Jacquoren /////
    JankardValentine
    Jasarie //
    Jaya ////
    JeanneMehrtens
    Jensling ///
    joesilly /
    JohnFalcon ///
    Jugan
    JuzamJedi
    Karatevater /////
    Kaskeep
    Kayas /
    Keoni
    KingBob ///
    Knarre ////////
    Knightmare
    Koyu /
    Kramer
    Kripke /
    Ksetrat
    Kyir /
    Largashbur //////
    Larygnospasm
    Leafeye /
    Levan //////
    Light /
    LightYagami //////
    Lionhold
    Lockhouse /
    lodegan
    Lodegan
    Lucide ///
    Lukezors /
    MagicFridge
    maku
    Malifaux
    Mard //
    Mass ///
    MaxHax //
    mejis
    Miles
    mongogrubb
    Morshadoom
    Multiverse
    MysticParadise //
    naab
    Naclya //
    NACRE ////
    Narneth ////
    Narnia
    Neophos
    NicoSharp ///
    NicoTeuer /
    NightBless //
    Nissi //
    Nixie
    Nutus ///
    Omnipotence /
    Orclandobloom
    Orcsville /////
    Ovolvian
    Pawki ///
    Pepinto /
    PhenomYSR ///
    PhoenixMD //////
    PhootPhortress
    Pirxstone
    Porthos //
    Potent /
    Praxis ///
    Presha /////
    Prodigy
    Pururin //
    Rabenfeder
    Rarlig
    Reckless //
    Reim //
    removalowner
    Renquist ///
    revolution ////
    Rook ////////
    RoPeTTe //
    RoyG //
    ruptawsky
    Ruza //
    Samaron
    SargonVito
    Sartikina
    Scavence /
    schild
    Selpai /
    Sexy
    seyfini /
    ShadowM
    Shejk
    Shippal
    Sipeo //////
    SkinStealer
    Slawson
    StanTheMan
    stealyourdonk
    Stowerling
    sudoku
    Sukebe
    Swekos //
    Synchronicity ///
    tapetape ////
    tecnophi
    TerryPoole /////
    TheBlackCrypt ///
    TheEternalHokage
    TheWolfman
    thrasher
    ThugTown /
    Tiaanost
    Torture //
    trantor
    Uphemia ///
    Varazdin
    Vazrael
    Vendel
    Vermin
    Vogar
    Warrender
    Weedlord
    Whye /
    Whymsy
    Whytefyre
    WWKnight
    XyzSynchro ////
    Yanna
    Yorodon /
    Ziggarius ////
    Zoltog
    Last edited by Dregoth; 05-03-2015 at 04:51 PM.
    Hex: NineClouds

The Transcended
    Might want to add a caveat that HexEnt is not likely to help with trades gone bad. The mail system is not intended for trading, only for gifting.

Dregoth - what are the requirements to make it onto your list? How many people would need to vouch for someone? Would people in guilds require a minimum of non-guild trades? Etc etc.

Having a guideline for what constitutes a good traders would be a good place to start. Also - I am willing to be a middleman for trades, and I will likely be trading again as soon as set 2 lands, so my name would probably fit on your list. PM me if you need to verify anything.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

This should probably just be a Good Traders thread. Phenteo said somewhere else that naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums, so a list of Bad Traders is probably a no go.
    Watch me on Twitch!

Yeah. Limit it to Good Traders so that this thread stays undeleted and useful. Good stuff.

Successfully traded 2 legendaries and 11 rares with Eierdotter. The trade was broken up in 3 mails.

Thank you Eierdotter!

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Hello everyone,

I just want to communicate our Official Scam Policy. When scams are reported to us via support.hextcg.com, the following happens:

1. We investigate the validity of the claims against the alleged scammer. If we determine that the claims are valid, we issue a punitive action against the scammer that ranges from a warning to a suspension of the account. The actions are at sole discretion of the customer service agents and are based on the severity of the scam as well as past scam-related experiences (if any) with the account.

2. We do not return items back to the person who reported the scam.

Trades by mail are not enforced by the game in any way, so you do them at your own risk. It's important that players understand this. We believe that the safe alternative is the Auction House and the platinum currency. There is very little reason to barter for goods when these two mechanisms exist in the game.

Mailing things to others should be reserved for friends sharing cards with no expectations of getting something in return.

Down the road we hope to implement peer to peer trading systems that have both party validations as well as Cash on Delivery options for mail. Until these game features are in, I would advise against any significant trades outside of the Auction House. The 5 percent savings are not worth it for potentially getting scammed.

Let me preface this message by stating that I despise scammers with a passion...

That being said and as a mod, I want to make sure you familarize yourself with the below:

Harassing or Defamatory

Forum violations include both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Cryptozoic employees, or groups of people
    • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Cryptozoic employees, or groups of people

I've had good trades with Whye, Xiao, Blitz, Alistair, and Gallionne

I see the point on the bad trader/ Naming thing. So I will remove that as part of the original post.

Xenavire - The way I see it, if you have a good trade experience with someone and that person vouches for you then you should both make it on the list. I know you've been a member here for a while and by default would feel comfortable adding you to the list, as long as at least one person can vouch for you. It's really a case by case basis, wherein I or someone else should decide to add someone to the list based on who is vouching. Monitoring for fake vouchers just to get bad traders on a "good" list is obviously something that needs to be done and I'll do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    Might want to add a caveat that HexEnt is not likely to help with trades gone bad. The mail system is not intended for trading, only for gifting.
    I agree Yoss. That is more than likely the case.