Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156
Results 1,551 to 1,556 of 1556

Thread: Hex Community Rock League - Season 2!

Quote Originally Posted by XyzSynchro View Post
    I'd like to nominate Thael, who quickly approached me after I announced in General Chat I was just starting out the game.

Not only was he patient in answering my questions, he also told me about Rock League, and mentioned to me why I should join. Back then, I was still a little F2P player, and I was having fun playing Rock League. Thael proceeded to give me some cards to upgrade my Dwarf Starter deck that I later used (and placed 6th this Season ). However, what moves me the most is that, not only did he give me cards to start out, he also gave me a rundown of the meta decks in Rock League and strategies when playing the game. I definite attribute my success in Rock League this season to Thael.
    Join to the Thaels guild :P we all can help you !

Been a bit busy so coudln't participate the last 2 weeks. Still wanted to say thanks for this awesome community driven tourney and also thanks for the door prize!

Looking forward to set 2 and season 3!!!

New to the game and me and my wife are looking to play in this league season coming up but just have a quick question, do the new "shard of whatever" hatred or life or what not count if you use them as your 4 uncommon? or can you use them and 4 other uncommon cards?

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by ZCoL View Post
    New to the game and me and my wife are looking to play in this league season coming up but just have a quick question, do the new "shard of whatever" hatred or life or what not count if you use them as your 4 uncommon? or can you use them and 4 other uncommon cards?
    Welcome to Hex!

I would think they would count since they are uncommon cards. Though Kroan will most likely elaborate and make the call officially one way or another once Season 3 is announced.

Sorry to revive this thread ^^
    Kroan just wanted to know if season 3 was happening ^^
    IGN: MountZion
    Patiently playing Draft while waiting for PVE ^^

It is I'll post info soon. Planned date is the first week of February. Stay tuned!

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!