Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions... Answers???

Question: Is there a plan to fix the timer so it does not run during my opponents turn? Or is the way it behaves currently is as it is intended?

Question: Is the UI in its current state final?

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions.

Will you adopt me?
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

Quote Originally Posted by ryuukan View Post
    Will dungeon crawler tier backers get anything come arena time
    Yes the current plan is to implement the rewards
    Double the loot from the boss battles!!!

Will PvE have distinct game boards that look like locations during a dungeon? E.g. Battling the kraken on a ship actually has the board looking like planks of wood on a ship with some wave animations splashing against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehab View Post
    Are.there currently any plans to put in a ranked ladder? If so would it be like LoL or can you give any details?
    yes, for sure!, again I don't want to do a disservice to some of these important initiatives by giving a quick answer, this deserves a long article.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    I'm going to illegally have printed a hard cover of Christie Goldens hex book if you do not provide a print on demand hard cover option for me. Please do not make me a criminal. Thank you.
    No plans for a printed version at this point... all digital

don't blame me for your wicked criminalism... also a story!

When I was in charge of licensing at Blizzard I would get AT LEAST one call a week from a random Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream shop, always with the same question... "can we put this ORC picture on 12 year old Jimmies Birthday ice cream cake?" I of course would HAVE to say... "no, we cannot authorize the use of our IP for Jimmies birthday ice cream cake" BUT if Jimmies MOM had done the image on the cake what would have happened? Would the cops show up to the party? or would everyone have just enjoyed delicious ORC flavored ice cream cake... no harm no foul, as a fan you can skirt some of this stuff if its one time use and just for you... unless I catch you personally! then I will throw your birthday cake on the ground! (just kidding I don't like making children cry)

High Tomb Lord
    what does a cory jones do for breakfast?
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Quote Originally Posted by Cory_Jones View Post
    No plans for a printed version at this point... all digital

don't blame me for your wicked criminalism... also a story!

When I was in charge of licensing at Blizzard I would get AT LEAST one call a week from a random Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream shop, always with the same question... "can we put this ORC picture on 12 year old Jimmies Birthday ice cream cake?" I of course would HAVE to say... "no, we cannot authorize the use of our IP for Jimmies birthday ice cream cake" BUT if Jimmies MOM had done the image on the cake what would have happened? Would the cops show up to the party? or would everyone have just enjoyed delicious ORC flavored ice cream cake... no harm no foul, as a fan you can skirt some of this stuff if its one time use and just for you... unless I catch you personally! then I will throw your birthday cake on the ground! (just kidding I don't like making children cry)
    Will you make me a hex style Birthday cake, baked by your own hands?
    Hex is a MMO-TCG
    *** There is 3 very important letters in this game's genre.
    Hex - Collector Tier Kickstarter Backer
    In-Game name: Ashmander

Quote Originally Posted by Gregzilla View Post
    1. Where do you get your awesomeness?

2. How can I get to be as awesomeness?

3. Does it come with a battery, for awesomeness re-charging?
    1. Satan
    2. Deal with Satan
    3. AAA (its uncomfortable but at least its small)

Quote Originally Posted by Saeijou View Post
    what does a cory jones do for breakfast?
    Hard drugs, obviously. Yes, he is totally addicted to pancakes with all the toppings. If he doesn't get his fix of pancakes, he cancels a dungeon.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png