Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Think your data is suspect? Post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    I managed to get it installed by following a forum posters advice. You have to do exactly this:

1) Control Panel>Unistall Hex
    2) Go to the Local Drive and locate the Program Files(x86) Hex Folder and manually delete it from your computer.

Do not attempt to reinstall here. This is where I kept running into the same problems.

3)RESTART your computer

Now when you run the HEXSetup.exe it should install properly

I'm online right now. Just switch my resolution to ResolutionX=2560
    ResolutionY=1600
    Fullscreen=True
    This didn't work for me either. Still just goes back to enter password after loading for a second.

Yes, it appears we have different issues. Sorry to hear yours is not resolved. Not mentioned is the disabling of Virus Protective software during the whole process. Including Microsoft Security essentials. The previous attempts failed for myself at least three times and it didn't finally work until I performed a restart.

I'm getting the black launcher too. I've uninstalled and re-installed with and without reboots, with and without instyalling to a new location and with and without my security software active. Each time the launcher appears to install correctly, then do a quick five-file update (as patch.ini is one of the files I assume this is an update of the patcher itself). After this, the program stops responding to the system, even when restarted. Windows AppCrash data is as follows:

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
    Application Name: HexPatch.exe
    Application Version: 4.5.2.26843
    Application Timestamp: 53bac1e4
    Hang Signature: 67bb
    Hang Type: 0
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Hang Signature 1: 67bb928cb9467694e44cb34cac4470ac
    Additional Hang Signature 2: 64ff
    Additional Hang Signature 3: 64ff5c9bde56d683b236f908e585102d
    Additional Hang Signature 4: 67bb
    Additional Hang Signature 5: 67bb928cb9467694e44cb34cac4470ac
    Additional Hang Signature 6: 64ff
    Additional Hang Signature 7: 64ff5c9bde56d683b236f908e585102d

I am also having same problem as laki82. I have been unable to login to my "Koma" account since briefly logging into and out of an alt account. no duplicate login or invalid password errors. just split second of "loading data.." then stays on login screen. I tried from another computer and same results.

Master Theorycrafter
    I have seen screenshots where people have a new kind of VIP item in their stash, but I only have the non-expiring VIP tickets.

I have tried re-opening the client and doing a repair install.

In-game as Helekar, Win7 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by Voormas View Post
    I have seen screenshots where people have a new kind of VIP item in their stash, but I only have the non-expiring VIP tickets.

I have tried re-opening the client and doing a repair install.
    Same here. IGN Khendral

hex is now downloading fine after hotfix...Datadragon can you tell us what was busted?

Quote Originally Posted by bizznach View Post
    hex is now downloading fine after hotfix...Datadragon can you tell us what was busted?

I am also patching fine after the hotfix.

For those that started working after the hotfix, we had fixed some CDN issues when we were also fixing the draft stack bug.
    It was more of a happy coincidence.
    --
    Hex - Data Hoarder & Mac/Windows builds

Need help?
    Fastest way to resolution: http://support.hextcg.com/

For those that are still having the corrupted patcher issue (patcher goes black or unresponsive to all attempts to use it after it updates itself) we have a manual fix for you while we work on hardening the patcher against this sort of issue.

Download the patcher files here http://dl.hex.gameforge.com/patcher_latest.zip and manually replace your existing patcher files with those in the zip file.
    You can then run this new patcher and it will continue the update as normal.
    --
    Hex - Data Hoarder & Mac/Windows builds

Need help?
    Fastest way to resolution: http://support.hextcg.com/