Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Think your data is suspect? Post here.

The VIP ticket items are still a work in progress, so don't focus too much on those yet.
    --
    Hex - Data Hoarder & Mac/Windows builds

Need help?
    Fastest way to resolution: http://support.hextcg.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DataDragon View Post
    For those that are still having the corrupted patcher issue (patcher goes black or unresponsive to all attempts to use it after it updates itself) we have a manual fix for you while we work on hardening the patcher against this sort of issue.

Download the patcher files here http://dl.hex.gameforge.com/patcher_latest.zip and manually replace your existing patcher files with those in the zip file.
    You can then run this new patcher and it will continue the update as normal.
    Similar to this, I just ran the original Hex Beta installer again which overwrites the patcher, then the patcher patcher worked this time!

Baby Yeti
    still having trouble even after using the patcher files. the patcher launch but it will always fail to update and keep on retrying
    A Collector

Quote Originally Posted by laki82 View Post
    I can not log in - I just insert my username/Password - Bar goes up to like 20% and resets instantly.

Also I've tried the following - Reinstalling, Clearing with Wise Care/CCleaner, repairing, restarting router, changing password, turning computer on and off.
    I have the same issue as him.
    At first i had the black launcher, which was fixed by downloading the manual patch and overwriting the old files. I could then launch the launcher and update the game. Even used the repair button on the launcher, but when i launch the game and enter email/password and press login, it wont let me login.

Baby Yeti
    i am getting stuck at the file istaqa.champion update, always retrying even using the latest patcher.

Any solution to this?
    A Collector

If the file is retrying, you might have a bad connection to the CDN somehow, or you had bad timing when the file was being updated on the CDN, or something on your computer is blocking the patcher from updating that file.

As far as logins, you want to make sure you are using the right email/password combination. Verify by logging into the website.
    --
    Hex - Data Hoarder & Mac/Windows builds

Need help?
    Fastest way to resolution: http://support.hextcg.com/

Baby Yeti
    Hmm... All download of files prior to that particular file is fine. Has downloaded them properly. Not too sure bout bad timing as this has lasted for more than 6 hours. Don't think patcher is being blocked as I have been able to download files prior to that and even tried clean installation with everything deleted but it still can't get past that file.
    A Collector

On Roostafari's advice (yes, that is NOBLERoostasaur's new nickname) I am posting this here, mostly to cover my bases.

I have had 15 of 16 drafts bug out on me (the 1 that didn't bug I lost soundly in round 1) in either the first or second rounds (causing me a loss.) There is a thread here documenting it: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=39643

Now, I seem to be one of the only people to be so heavily affected by this bug, so I have been thinking it might be my account causing the issue. Roostafari seemed to think it too, as he mentioned this thread specifically, so I was hoping the mighty Data Overlord could vet my account and check for any irregularities that might be causing it.

Keep name: Xenavire

I can pull up my entire system specs if need be. Most importantly, I should note that I am not using any sort of firewalls while playing - no windows defenders, no antivirus programs... It is completely unhindered. I also have no issues with disconnects - I believe the only disconnects I have had since Alpha have been caused by the servers going down, my ISP doing maintenance, or the cat pulling out my internet cable (this is surprisingly rare.)

Also, I would like to footnote this... The support system is basically dying under the flood of my tickets (I have had the first 4 tournaments refunded with no issues, but the 5th ticket now has a total of 11 reports added to it in the notes). At this point, I feel genuinely bad for any of the support team having to go over my reports, so I was wondering if there was anyone I should contact to push the backlog through and save the poor people some headaches.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

FYI Xen I'm pretty sure that every time you modify a support ticket it goes to the back of the queue again and you lose your place in line. So that might be why you haven't seen a response yet. You are supposed to open a ticket per event I think.

Moderator / Gameforge QA Volunteer Lixil's Avatar
    Yes... every time you put a note on ticket it's shown as ticket is "new" because you're basically putting reply to ticket :x... its best to put per ticket >.<

__________________________________________________ ______________________

-=Hex site | Hex Board | Hex GF board rules | Support for board | Support for game | Hex4NewbiesWiki =-