Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Think your data is suspect? Post here.

Quote Originally Posted by saffamike View Post
    When I add the new Burn AA cards to a PVE deck with standard Burn and Conflagration Handguards equipped, the 3 DMG effect does not apply to the AA cards. Not sure if this is a bug.
    It's a bug, not a data issue (the purpose of this thread). All AAs don't get the benefit of their respective equipment currently.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    It's a bug, not a data issue (the purpose of this thread). All AAs don't get the benefit of their respective equipment currently.
    Thanks Colin!
    http://file3.guildlaunch.net/319924/...etonbanner.jpg
    Murder Inc. - Strong PvP / PvE - Professional Leadership
    www.murderinchex.guildlaunch.com
    Keepname: SaffaMikeR

Hiho DataDragon,

i just recognized that i might actually miss some PvE equips. I am fairly sure i kept at least 1 of each chest reward PvE equips (for example Bubble Mail, Electric Flail and Aqua Mask). There was another thread regarding equip, but since i already had an issue with Data, i might as well put it in this very thread again. Same goes for Slamvolt, i had quite alot of them, now i see only 1, the one i got yesterday via chest roll.

As far as i can tell that only applies to rewards from chest rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevus View Post
    Hiho DataDragon,

i just recognized that i might actually miss some PvE equips. I am fairly sure i kept at least 1 of each chest reward PvE equips (for example Bubble Mail, Electric Flail and Aqua Mask). There was another thread regarding equip, but since i already had an issue with Data, i might as well put it in this very thread again. Same goes for Slamvolt, i had quite alot of them, now i see only 1, the one i got yesterday via chest roll.

As far as i can tell that only applies to rewards from chest rolls.
    I see a lot of mail activity with your equipment. Are you sure you didn't send all that to your other account or a friend?
    --
    Hex - Data Hoarder & Mac/Windows builds

Need help?
    Fastest way to resolution: http://support.hextcg.com/

I sent very few equipment pieces. But i did buy quite a lot off the ah these days. Nevertheless those cards are probably missing since the PvE patch. I just didn't notice it until now.

That being said, i can't 100% rule out i sold the pieces months ago. The equip is neither on my first or second kickstarter account (the ones you probably are referring to with the mailing).

p.s.: And i still don't know what was on that ominous empty spot in my inventory list prior to the patch (regarding my first post in here on page 4).
    Last edited by Jeevus; 04-09-2015 at 11:54 AM.