Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Think your data is suspect? Post here.

Exclamation Think your data is suspect? Post here.

I will be using this forum thread to keep track of any data related issues you may be having with the new patch.
    Any other bugs should be reported in the proper bug thread http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=39508.

I will be eating(deleting) any posts that do not fit in my realm of focus, so please do not take it personally.
    Also, please do not expect speedy responses at all times, as I will be understandably busy.
    And no, I will not be accepting petitions to nerf Baby Yeti.

Edit: Please post your Keep/Family name, as well as your system specs like operating system and any other information that is available that can help us understand the problem. Thanks!
    Last edited by Shaqattaq; 12-09-2014 at 04:44 PM.
    --
    Hex - Data Hoarder & Mac/Windows builds

Need help?
    Fastest way to resolution: http://support.hextcg.com/

I can not log in - I just insert my username/Password - Bar goes up to like 20% and resets instantly.

Also I've tried the following - Reinstalling, Clearing with Wise Care/CCleaner, repairing, restarting router, changing password, turning computer on and off.
    Last edited by laki82; 12-09-2014 at 04:39 PM.

I opened Hex's launcher program about 15mins ago for the first time since last week and it automatically began patching. After either the 3rd or 4th progress bar of something called shardasset the client froze and was automatically minimized. If you try reshowing the install launcher window it just appears all black. A clean wipe of the client and redownloading the HexSetup.exe resulted in the same outcome.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz 7.5 7.2
    Determined by lowest subscore

Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB 7.5
    Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 7.2
    Gaming graphics 4095 MB Total available graphics memory 7.2
    Primary hard disk 8GB Free (112GB Total) 7.2
    Windows 7 Home Premium

Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    I opened Hex's launcher program about 15mins ago for the first time since last week and it automatically began patching. After either the 3rd or 4th progress bar of something called shardasset the client froze and was automatically minimized. If you try reshowing the install launcher window it just appears all black. A clean wipe of the client and redownloading the HexSetup.exe resulted in the same outcome.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz 7.5 7.2
    Determined by lowest subscore

Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB 7.5
    Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 7.2
    Gaming graphics 4095 MB Total available graphics memory 7.2
    Primary hard disk 8GB Free (112GB Total) 7.2
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    me too

Can you two post your player.ini for me?
    I am curious what you two have in common to cause this oddity.
    --
    Hex - Data Hoarder & Mac/Windows builds

Need help?
    Fastest way to resolution: http://support.hextcg.com/

is this the thread to report patch updater being borked?

so after restart x 3, DL on different hard drive, disabling all security and uninstalling 3 times i am still in the same place.
    Patcher downloads 5 of 5 and stuck at 0% patch.ini.new
    Last edited by bizznach; 12-09-2014 at 07:10 PM.

I managed to get it installed by following a forum posters advice. You have to do exactly this:

1) Control Panel>Unistall Hex
    2) Go to the Local Drive and locate the Program Files(x86) Hex Folder and manually delete it from your computer.

Do not attempt to reinstall here. This is where I kept running into the same problems.

3)RESTART your computer

Now when you run the HEXSetup.exe it should install properly

I'm online right now. Just switch my resolution to ResolutionX=2560
    ResolutionY=1600
    Fullscreen=True

still no change with freewill's fix

Quote Originally Posted by Freewill View Post
    I managed to get it installed by following a forum posters advice. You have to do exactly this:

1) Control Panel>Unistall Hex
    2) Go to the Local Drive and locate the Program Files(x86) Hex Folder and manually delete it from your computer.

Do not attempt to reinstall here. This is where I kept running into the same problems.

3)RESTART your computer

Now when you run the HEXSetup.exe it should install properly

I'm online right now. Just switch my resolution to ResolutionX=2560
    ResolutionY=1600
    Fullscreen=True
    This did not work for me. Prior to this patch hex was running fine for me. I attempted your solution, doesn't work.

I get to Downloading: 5 of 5 (100%) patch.ini.new 0.00% est 00:00 and the patcher hangs up, it doesn't minimize for me but it also completely locks up. It no longer attempts to download / install, if I minimize it myself I can't bring it back up and in task manager it shows hexsetup.exe is not responding.

Windows Vista SP1
    Intel Core 2 Duo
    4GB Ram