Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BUG: Draft deck in game not the deck that was submitted

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAvocado View Post
    We put in some fixes for this problem this morning. If you log out of the game and repatch you should get some new files. Please let us know if you still experience problems.
    Did a repair and played a draft. The bug still exists. Draft tournament: 100 - 3337 Keep Name: Erebus
    Elysion HEXTCGPRO GUILDMEMBER

Likewise confirming the continued existence of the bug. Sorry Trial of Faith, you were just a rare draft. Get out of my deck!

Quote Originally Posted by warstriker View Post
    Did a repair and played a draft. The bug still exists. Draft tournament: 100 - 3337 Keep Name: Erebus
    Thank you. We are taking a look. The name and tournament number really help us narrow things down.

I did a repair as well, and this happened again to me (2 cards this time). Draft # 323-150
    Attached Images Attached Images

same , did repair and 49 card deck when it should of been 40...

Same problem here:
    In game name: TheBlackWeb
    Competitive 8-Player Draft Tournament #: 389-2

in both rounds 1 and 2 the game stuck all my extra cards that I had picked into my deck. I was runnin a mono wild deck and ended up with about 15 extra cards from other shards. I basically had to give up the first match of each round so I could reset my deck, ended up somehow winning round 1 (my opponent had the same problem I think) but lost on round 2.

not playing any more draft until this is confirmed fixed, it's a huge handicap
    Last edited by jasta85; 12-11-2014 at 06:04 AM.

High Tomb Lord
    WORKAROUND: I had this bug repeatedly (7 times maybe). I have found that the problem is caused by using stacked sorting (the sort option to the far right) during drafting. After changing from stacked sorting to the sort option directly to the left of it I have not experienced this problem any more.

Edit: also, I found that dropping cards into the bin during drafting prevents them from being added to your deck.
    Last edited by israel.kendall; 12-11-2014 at 08:27 AM.

I had this bug in a draft last night, I wasn't using stacked sorting.

Quote Originally Posted by israel.kendall View Post
    WORKAROUND: I had this bug repeatedly (7 times maybe). I have found that the problem is caused by using stacked sorting (the sort option to the far right) during drafting. After changing from stacked sorting to the sort option directly to the left of it I have not experienced this problem any more.

Edit: also, I found that dropping cards into the bin during drafting prevents them from being added to your deck.
    I heard of this before going into my draft and I did not sort or drop my cards into the big, still had the issue

Hopefully this is fixed before the Release tournaments start or else this will end up being a giant pain in the ass. Trying to get AAs only available for 3 days while playing half your games with a messed up deck.