Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BUG: Draft deck in game not the deck that was submitted

Here's an easier work around.

1. While drafting dump cards into the bin that you know you know you won't be using. Ideally you can more or less leave only the cards you intend to use in the deck outside the bin. This will result in a much smaller pool of cards in your deck screen when it comes time to build your deck.
    2. When building your deck do not use stacked view or filters, sorting seems ok.

Once I started doing this I had no issues with initial deck count and when it was time to sideboard no additional cards were added to the deck. Before I did it, every draft resulted in either additional cards in my starter or a flood of card in my deck during the reserve phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmon View Post
    Here's an easier work around.

1. While drafting dump cards into the bin that you know you know you won't be using. Ideally you can more or less leave only the cards you intend to use in the deck outside the bin. This will result in a much smaller pool of cards in your deck screen when it comes time to build your deck.
    2. When building your deck do not use stacked view or filters, sorting seems ok.

Once I started doing this I had no issues with initial deck count and when it was time to sideboard no additional cards were added to the deck. Before I did it, every draft resulted in either additional cards in my starter or a flood of card in my deck during the reserve phase.
    And yet staff has said NOT to use the bin

This happened to me in my first Set 2 draft. I have no idea what causes it, but after seeing how Neo was working around the problem in his stream, I started drafting all 45 cards directly into my Bin (sometimes I'd forget and draft the first 2 or 3 cards normally before I remembered, but then I would move those cards into the bin and switch to the Bin for all future picks.)

Since doing that, I've gone 12 straight drafts with no deckbuilding issues.

Wish I saw this thread earlier, had it happen to 3 out of 4 of my drafts last night. First draft was fine, the second draft I thought I did something wrong. It happened again on my third draft and then I realized it wasn't some mistake I made earlier. I exited my client and ran a repair, which didn't work on fixing my fourth game either and the person I played against was having the problem too.

I've never felt the need to submit any tickets for the drafts in my past games because most bugs were minimal and never cost me any matches, but this experience upset me. Should I make separate requests for each draft or can I lump them into one support ticket?

I really hope Hex gets this one fixed ASAP and I'll try the workaround people are suggesting next week for my draft ticket.

For reference my bugged drafts were: 605-386, 120-402 and 102-4534

Quote Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
    And yet staff has said NOT to use the bin
    Yeah, not sure what the issue is they are talking about since all they say is don't use the bin. Given I get better results using the bin than not using it I decided that using it was the way to go.

High Tomb Lord
    Seems different for everyone. For me my problems stopped after I quit using the bin or stack sort.