Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BUG: Draft deck in game not the deck that was submitted

BUG: Draft deck in game not the deck that was submitted

I submitted a 40 card ruby/sapp/diamond draft deck tonight. In game 1, I had a 45 card deck that included 5 blood & wild cards. I submitted a ticket, but thought I would add this for visibility here. I've not experienced this bug in a couple of months, not sure why it has recurred.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I got this same bug.

I drafted a SAPH/WILD deck and in my opening hand I see ruby? then draw blood? wha?

I conceded first game and all of a sugged my deck was at 50 cards, with cards of every single shard in it. Very weird. I wouldnt have bothered if this was set 1 but very first draft of set 2? Definitely submitting for reimburse.

Confirming. I had several cards randomly in my deck, all from shards I had filtered out. Not sure if it's related, but when I first got into the draft deck builder, all of the cards I drafted were placed in my deck by default.

Quote Originally Posted by arastor View Post
    Confirming. I had several cards randomly in my deck, all from shards I had filtered out. Not sure if it's related, but when I first got into the draft deck builder, all of the cards I drafted were placed in my deck by default.
    This happened to me in my example as well, in pretty much the exact manner as you described it.

Same thing, happened to me. I am in Blood/Diamond and had one sapphire card and one wild card in the deck as well.

Devoted Emissary
    Same exact story here. Submitted a ticket b/c I had blood cards in my sapphire-diamond-ruby deck in my first draft. Hoping Draft 2 goes better. Had the same issue both drafts where every card I drafted was in my deck (with no shards) and I had to zero out the deck before adding back the cards I wanted.

Edit: Same thing happened Game 2. Ten extra cards that were all my off-shards were added to my deck. Took before and after screenshots this time for the ticket I'll likely submit.

Draft02_after_round1.jpg
    Last edited by Dorkelvania; 12-10-2014 at 12:53 AM.

I had the same issue, twice last night. Making sure to draft all cards into the bin instead of the deck seemed to resolve in for my third tournament.

We put in some fixes for this problem this morning. If you log out of the game and repatch you should get some new files. Please let us know if you still experience problems.

I too had this problem, with my 1st draft yesterday, had diamond, sapphire, & ruby 40 card deck saved.
    When the match started, I had 9 or 10 extra, blood & wild cards in my deck, which really screwed things up.
    Submitted a ticket, but not heard back yet.