Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HEX Hotfix - 12/16/14 6AM PST

HEX Hotfix - 12/16/14 6AM PST

HEXers!

Hotfix tomorrow morning at 6AM PST. Read the post for more details: https://hextcg.com/hotfix-121614-6am-pst/
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Will there be notes on what is fixed? "some outstanding issues" is super vague. Are we talking card interaction type items like the Spy, or is this behind-the-scenes technical stuff, like lag / tournament reconnect issues?

Just curious, my experience has been mostly great since the patch.

Usually those sorts of notes are posted with the beginning of the downtime, with this sort of update serving only as advance notice of the tournament & server disruption.

So yes, I'd expect we'll get notes sometime in the morning.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Notes will be posted as the servers go down, as Aradon has stated.

Dingler
    Thanks for this fix but can't say i am lucky !

Took a day off today and this maintenance will be right in the middle of the afternoon here (3 PM)

I'll catch up later tonight
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Les problèmes paraissent simples quand on a la solution

Phenteo,

Any word on whether or not Set 2 tournament prize packs proccing Set 1 primal packs has been fixed?

And how about Blood shin'hare troops creating Wild battle hoppers instead of Blood ones? (Wretched Wrangler, for example)
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Oh, that reminds me. What about responding to tunneled troops? They have comes into play abilities that go on the chain, but we can't respond to those being on the chain, we just have to pass priority. Is that also being fixed with making them interruptible? Will we get a real priority stop / response opportunity when they enter play and add an enters play effect to the chain?
    --ossuary

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    Phenteo,

Any word on whether or not Set 2 tournament prize packs proccing Set 1 primal packs has been fixed?
    This hotfix resolves the issue, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    And how about Blood shin'hare troops creating Wild battle hoppers instead of Blood ones? (Wretched Wrangler, for example)
    I do not think this is resolved in this hotfix.

On a side note, you can read the hotfix notes here: https://hextcg.com/hotfix-notes-121614/ You might be able to answer some of your own questions.

I read them. Those points weren't specifically covered.

The notes talk about proccing a primal when you enter a tournament with a pack already purchased, they don't mention the prizes incorrectly proccing set 1 primals instead of set 2 primals (which was especially easy to notice over the weekend, when all packs were set 2!).
    --ossuary