Thread: !!SCIENCE!! Has Been Done

!!SCIENCE!! Has Been Done

For those of you who haven't played Dwarf Fortress, !!SCIENCE!! is science that's on fire.

Anyhow, Monstropolis and I (Abhorsen) tried out using a Greatspawn to transform a shard into a creature, and then reverted the creature while it was in play. It transformed into a shard, and then went promptly to the graveyard.

Um, this has been a known interaction for a while - Trial of Faith also transforms shards and reverted shards work the same way.

Not to say this isn't an interesting thread, but it's not a new find at least.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    Um, this has been a known interaction for a while - Trial of Faith also transforms shards and reverted shards work the same way.

Scrooge is that you?
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

Gigantisaur
    Why I too have tried dwarf fortress, and while I haven't gotten very far, I've gotten further then I've ever gotten before, and think that all forms of dwarf fortress related glory aught to be commended.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post

False! This is not a known interaction because no one has actually cast Trial of Faith. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by MatWith1T View Post
    False! This is not a known interaction because no one has actually cast Trial of Faith. Ever.
    I find your lack of faith... Disturbing.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png