Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Daily Auction House data

It seems that when redoing the detail files (fixing the grouping of entries), the overall files have been forgotten. So all AH-Data-2015-??-??.csv files prior to 2015-05-26 still have the grouping.

Are there any plans to bring EAs and stardust to the AH-files?

By the way: there are some name mismatches between mercenaries in the AH files and the game client:
    "Brosi Buk" (in files) - "Brosi-Buk" (client)
    "Ashahsa Windborne Acolyte" (in files) - "Ashahsa" (client)
    "Puck Dream Bringer" (in files) - "Puck, the Dreambringer" (client)
    "Rakashani The Spiteblade" (in files) - "Rakshani the Spiteblade" (client)
    Last edited by judas42; 08-05-2015 at 04:22 AM. Reason: added mercenary name mismatch info

From the first page: 2. Cards with commas in them (Lord Alexander, for example) have had their comma removed.

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

Any intentions to begin listing chests?
    Wish List:
    Longer AH listing times with actual time remaining
    PVE while waiting for tournies
    Gold/Plat Exchange UI

Is there any way to provide full information in the log file? In particular I'd like to have proper values for the rarity of any non-card article. Inferring the type (eg. card, equipment, etc.) from the rarity attribute isn't particulary easy with everything other than cards sharing the same value of 0. Also, is it possible to use something else than a comma as a column delimiter, as there are article names with commas in them?

Edit: As a more general question, will there be some AH log design overhaul looking at (hopefully) coming changes like adding sales of stardust, chests and other future content types.
    Last edited by cwik; 04-13-2016 at 07:10 AM.
    Hexsales - Visualizing auction house data (currently offline)
    Hexsales API
    HEX card/item/... database api (Code/Docs on GitHub - queriable database api for cards, equipment, etc.

Email: cwik@hexsales.net

Quote Originally Posted by bogycoins View Post
    I think a better idea would be to use GUIDs. That would easily solve all these issues.
    Well, only if there is another source that serves consistent additional info. Using data parsed from game files, which from my perspective means that you are always behind in data, isn't what I'm ultimately looking for.
    Last edited by cwik; 04-16-2016 at 02:26 PM.
    Hexsales - Visualizing auction house data (currently offline)
    Hexsales API
    HEX card/item/... database api (Code/Docs on GitHub - queriable database api for cards, equipment, etc.

Email: cwik@hexsales.net