Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 146

Thread: Daily Auction House data

  1. #11
    HEX Employee Chark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA
    Posts
    1,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodslave View Post
    How do i download the csvs? When I click the link I get redirected to a page of just this: http://imgur.com/md8qIZ7


    EDIT - Figured it out. If you're on a mac hold command and click the link.
    You can also change the url from /auctionhouse/index.txt to /auctionhouse/name_of_file.csv to get it to download.

  2. #12
    Master Theorycrafter
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    535
    This is rad and you guys are rad

  3. #13
    Master Theorycrafter
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Euless, TX
    Posts
    628
    Well I just found my weekend project. So many possible ways to present the data. New stuff to figure out. Methods to choose. And video to make!
    HexHunterMokog:

    My Latest Video: DeckTech: Elemental Storms!
    @ YouTube @ Facebook @ Twitter @ Twitch.tv

    Learn from Failure. Be Humble in Success.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodslave View Post
    How do i download the csvs? When I click the link I get redirected to a page of just this: http://imgur.com/md8qIZ7


    EDIT - Figured it out. If you're on a mac hold command and click the link.
    Still not working for me
    IGN: DeathRealm
    Time zone: GMT+2
    4th Rock L(s2), 2nd Budget C(s1), 2nd Rainbow T(s1), 11th Sapphire C(s1)

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    You can also change the url from /auctionhouse/index.txt to /auctionhouse/name_of_file.csv to get it to download.
    Thanks, this works for me.
    IGN: DeathRealm
    Time zone: GMT+2
    4th Rock L(s2), 2nd Budget C(s1), 2nd Rainbow T(s1), 11th Sapphire C(s1)

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlock View Post
    Still not working for me
    I can not figure it out either.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivdaddy View Post
    I can not figure it out either.
    Try what Chark recommended. "You can also change the url from /auctionhouse/index.txt to /auctionhouse/name_of_file.csv to get it to download."
    IGN: DeathRealm
    Time zone: GMT+2
    4th Rock L(s2), 2nd Budget C(s1), 2nd Rainbow T(s1), 11th Sapphire C(s1)

  8. #18
    The Transcended
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,860
    Nice!

    All my work building tools to accept my manual data gathering, wasted. In a good way.

    Off to build new tools! I've never taught an excel macro to pull a text file off the web before...

  9. #19
    The Transcended
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlock View Post
    Try what Chark recommended. "You can also change the url from /auctionhouse/index.txt to /auctionhouse/name_of_file.csv to get it to download."
    Example:
    http://dl.hex.gameforge.com/auctionh...2015-01-16.csv

  10. #20
    Can't wait for someone to turn this into something useful because I'm too lazy to learn how to do simple stuff in excel when I spend all day doing super complicated stuff in oracle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •