DataDragon set up the following URL for all of you who are looking for Auction House data: http://dl.hex.gameforge.com/auctionhouse/index.txt
Every day we automatically upload a new csv file for you to pull down. To access each file replace /auctionhouse/index.txt with /auctionhouse/sales_data_file_name.csv
There are a couple things to be aware of:
1. This is an intermediate step until we can imbed AH sales data right into the client. Even then, we may leave this up as is or improve the presentation in form of some sort of API.
2. Cards with commas in them (Lord Alexander, for example) have had their comma removed.
3. There are some blank spaces in the fields. If you're working in excel I recommend a =CLEAN() command on the entire dataset. if you're writing a parser, I am sure you can figure something out.
4. Files appear on the CDN around 16:00 PST, depending of course on when the CDNs propagate the files everywhere.
5. If you're looking for data before October 10th, you can find it here.
Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.