Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596

Thread: Hex Rock League: Season 3

Had an awesome time! Thanks for the prizes and organization Kroan and all those involved. Looking forward to season 4!

The wrap-up is now online on fiveshards:
    http://fiveshards.com/rock-league-season-3/

Give it a read and leave comment

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

So is there a more convenient way now than just randomly asking people in the General Chat if anyone wants to play Rock League? (Sorry I'm a bit of a novice in Rock League)? Isn't there an option to make a custom channel or something like that?

Okay... this is a bit embarassing. I didn't realize it was already the middle of March which meant Season 3 is over. But still, if you could answer my question, it'd be great to use in Season 4.

It may sound strange, but chat has worked quite good for now. But I'll take your point into consideration for the next season(s)

Since the new Patch you can make a Custom chat room named Rock League

I'd rather use the general chat so that new people might read it and jump in

Well you could use the general chat to tell people to join the channel as well.

I think it is better to keep it simple and fast and general chat is always up..
    ofcourse if there is a channel for the event, that is a nice addition to talk about the strategy, decks...