Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: HexPrice

Fixed the bug with construction plans and added trades to the graph.

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

A suggestion. Would it be possible to have the number of trades on the left y-axis with a different scale? Right now it is often of no use when the cards are expensive.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC

Quote Originally Posted by Skoglar View Post
    A suggestion. Would it be possible to have the number of trades on the left y-axis with a different scale? Right now it is often of no use when the cards are expensive.
    I know what you mean. You can always see the amount of trades by going over the point with your mouse. It will show up in the top of the graph. I will see if the Google Chart supports a 3rd axis, but I wouldn't count on it unfortunatly

Edit: I checked, and there is an option in Google Chart to support this. However it is currently bugged. I also investigated further; and the chart will be very hard to read with the fourth line added, especially because trades have a huge variance compared to prices.
    Last edited by Kroan; 01-27-2015 at 03:48 AM.

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroan View Post
    Fixed the bug with construction plans and added trades to the graph.
    Nice, looking good!

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroan View Post
    I know what you mean. You can always see the amount of trades by going over the point with your mouse. It will show up in the top of the graph. I will see if the Google Chart supports a 3rd axis, but I wouldn't count on it unfortunatly

Edit: I checked, and there is an option in Google Chart to support this. However it is currently bugged. I also investigated further; and the chart will be very hard to read with the fourth line added, especially because trades have a huge variance compared to prices.
    Yeah, I think the 4th line is not very useful being on the same chart as the prices due to the variance. On like a 20-30p card it seems ok, but on a 1000p+ card the 4th line is just flat and pointless.

A better idea may be to have the volume across the very bottom in a bar graph format.

High Tomb Lord
    Another thought, the individual card pages could use an overall average card price in addition to the daily average.

I rewrote some of the code to drastically increase the speed of the site. I also added a "median price" to the chart.

Should add a rolling 7 day average/min/max

High Tomb Lord
    So many lines on these charts now. Probly need a check box to turn the lines off individually.

Might be, not sure. I might be switching to another chart-system in the near future.

In other news; HexPrice now shows the current plat:gold conversion rate

Edit: Oh. And also more detailed card info; the average/median average of the last 7 days and an overall average /median average

Edit 2: And the gold history: http://hexprice.com/GoldPlat
    Last edited by Kroan; 01-30-2015 at 11:52 AM.