Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: HexPrice

The Transcended
    Dunno what this means, but here's what I see on your site:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The model backing the 'HexPriceContext' context has changed since the database was created. Consider using Code First Migrations to update the database (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=238269).
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The model backing the 'HexPriceContext' context has changed since the database was created. Consider using Code First Migrations to update the database (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=238269).

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: The model backing the 'HexPriceContext' context has changed since the database was created. Consider using Code First Migrations to update the database (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=238269).]
    System.Data.Entity.CreateDatabaseIfNotExists`1.Ini tializeDatabase(TContext context) +280
    System.Data.Entity.Internal.<>c__DisplayClassf`1.< CreateInitializationAction>b__e() +76
    System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.Perfor mInitializationAction(Action action) +60
    System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.Perfor mDatabaseInitialization() +357
    System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.<I nitializeDatabase>b__4(InternalContext c) +7
    System.Data.Entity.Internal.RetryAction`1.PerformA ction(TInput input) +110
    System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.In itializeDatabaseAction(Action`1 action) +198
    System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.In itializeDatabase() +73
    System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.GetEnt itySetAndBaseTypeForType(Type entityType) +28
    System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.InternalSet`1.Ini tialize() +53
    System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.InternalSet`1.get _InternalContext() +15
    System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.DbQuery`1.System .Linq.IQueryable.get_Provider() +38
    System.Linq.Queryable.Max(IQueryable`1 source, Expression`1 selector) +63
    HexPrice._Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +260
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +92
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +54
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +772

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.36213

Sorry, I was updating the site most likely at the same time you were trying to get on. It should be working.

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

The Transcended
    Just now:
    Server Error in '/' Application.

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index]
    System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExceptio n() +72
    System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index) +34
    System.Linq.Enumerable.ElementAt(IEnumerable`1 source, Int32 index) +61
    HexPrice.CardDetail.GetMedian(List`1 values) +150
    HexPrice.CardDetail.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3966
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +92
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +54
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +772

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.36213
    Was searching on Windbourne AA, if that matters.

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    Just now:

Was searching on Windbourne AA, if that matters.
    I can just go ahead and tell you no one buys them LOL.

I corrected the error. The error was indeed a result of the card not getting sold very often. It should work now.

I also added trade numbers to the details, showing how often cards sell.
    Last edited by Kroan; 02-02-2015 at 01:09 PM.

The Transcended
    Oh, you don't report sales in Gold, that's why. Bummer.

Oh, you don't report sales in Gold, that's why. Bummer.
    All card details now include a graph of the gold price. A minor warning though; the gold market is so unpredictable and the volumes so low that the data and charts are not as useful as platinum data.

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroan View Post
    All card details now include a graph of the gold price. A minor warning though; the gold market is so unpredictable and the volumes so low that the data and charts are not as useful as platinum data.
    Unless you're looking at a card whose value is far below the plat floor.

Unless you're looking at a card whose value is far below the plat floor.
    I guess that's true yeah

Lately there have been peaks in the data for cards, like commons, that shouldn't be there. Therefor I changed the algorithm to show more valuable data on the frontpage. Also note that I changed from average to median when comparing price changes, since I feel this gives a more reasonable view on how prices change and also eliminates some peaks because of wrong listings and such.