Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New expansions?

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    Please make a Superman vs. Lex Luthor! That would make me ever so grateful!
    I would love a rivals version of superman and lex luthor. Hoping for that!

Batman Beyond/Justice League Beyond maybes? >_>

Quote Originally Posted by DimeDrl View Post
    Batman Beyond/Justice League Beyond maybes? >_>

That would be cool. But I have suggestion for Matt haha. We have a lot of cool batman and now green lantern theme cards. And I've said it before. Please i would love to see more Superman and Flash cards, even Wonder Woman cards. They have a lot of cool cards that have not been featured like supermans metallo, General zod, or freeze breath cards? And flash has reverse flash, mirror master, heatwave, weather wizard, trickster, etc. we have slot of batman stuff and DC does that a lot. But I want to see more of my 2 favorite superheroes. They can be cool cards done from them and wonder woman. I'll keep my hopes up but we still have great cards in the meantime!
    Last edited by vbui0803; 02-01-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Okay. Definitely gotta second you on the enough Batman. More Flash or Wonder Woman would be nice. Heck, Martian Manhunter could use more focus while we're at it. He's gotta pretty decent following thanks to the Justice League and Justice League Unlimited cartoons. I've always felt he's underutilized.

I'll third it!!!!

As awesome as Batman is, he IS NOT the entire DC Universe as licensees typicvally make the mistake of believing.

If you are making Commissioner Gordon Twice and Vicky Vale once it is time to stop the batmadness. Or at least make some of his fun second tier villains and bat heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreris View Post
    I'll third it!!!!

As awesome as Batman is, he IS NOT the entire DC Universe as licensees typicvally make the mistake of believing.

If you are making Commissioner Gordon Twice and Vicky Vale once it is time to stop the batmadness. Or at least make some of his fun second tier villains and bat heroes.

I agree. I love Batman, but DC does overdo with him. I hope we can see more other the other style cards.

Also yes Dimdrl is right also. It will be be nice to see themed cards around Flash & Superman forsure. They are great heroes and need more exposure. They have nice tv shows like smallville and CW's flash and man of steel movie, plus there are cool stories to use with them like red son, superman doom, flash's rogues villians or flashpoint. I would love wonder woman too and Martian Manhunter plus Aquaman. They do need more themed cards for other justice league members, and it was from those cartoons that got me started with them.

Quote Originally Posted by vbui0803 View Post
    I agree. I love Batman, but DC does overdo with him. I hope we can see more other the other style cards.

Also yes Dimdrl is right also. It will be be nice to see themed cards around Flash & Superman forsure. They are great heroes and need more exposure. They have nice tv shows like smallville and CW's flash and man of steel movie, plus there are cool stories to use with them like red son, superman doom, flash's rogues villians or flashpoint. I would love wonder woman too and Martian Manhunter plus Aquaman. They do need more themed cards for other justice league members, and it was from those cartoons that got me started with them.
    I will second a Red Son Crossover Pack haha

that wouLD BE AWESOME!!!!!

(A Red Son Crossover Pack) And lets here it for other mulitiverse crossover packs too like Gotham by Gaslight!!! or Superman: Metropolis!!!!

Knightfall?

Argh! Nevermind, less Batman.

All-Star Superman!!

All-Star Superman would be boss, because then you could have a bunch of the Supermen from various times...