Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post your awesome Equipment Combo/Deck

As part of the feedback you're providing, our devs would love to see what combos of equipment/decks you're creating. Any combo you've found that is amazingly powerful? Post it here!
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

As if Darkspire decks weren't already fast enough, adding on some of the darkspire equipment is pretty brutal... especially the ones for Punisher and Priestess that make them do their ability twice each when they die. Having a 2 drop that potentially deals 6 damage when it dies (or fetching TWO more troops from your deck, that do the same thing...!!!) is pretty insane.

An opening hand with 2 priestesses and a punisher could pretty handily win by turn 4 if you can kill off both priestesses with a sorrow or something similar (and if you pull more troops instead, just attack for the win on turn 5 instead).
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

I've been staring at Ruinforge Reinventor for too long trying to figure out how to cheat an early Megahulk or Argus into play. Thankfully, Argus looks to solve the issue all by its wonderfully Constructy self.

The Argus Doomseeker Boots allow Argus to be discarded AND let me void the opponent's scariest card? Sign me up. This also means now there's no reason not to run 4 copies of Argus. The trinket makes Argus Invincible, so if I want to go turn 3 discard and void something and then play out the Reinventor turn 4, Argus comes in and I won't have to worry too much about losing it.

Too bad I won't be able to run those Reinventor boots.
    Last edited by Grimshaw; 02-05-2015 at 08:32 PM.

Infinite Combo ahoy!

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

Wow, nicely done Kroan!

Previously that was only possible with 2 azurefates reduced to 3 cost (one with damage gem, one with rhino gem), and at least a tri-shard deck. Those pesky water elementals let you do it with just Sapphire and a splash of Ruby though... fun!
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Does Azurefate equipment the reduces her cost by 1 work? Then this combo is even easier and done on turn 4.
    unnamed-council.com

Inner Council - The Enigma Engine
    Grand King Backer

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
    Does Azurefate equipment the reduces her cost by 1 work? Then this combo is even easier and done on turn 4.
    It does, but the equipment does not work right now. Hence the Mindcaller.

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    As if Darkspire decks weren't already fast enough, adding on some of the darkspire equipment is pretty brutal... especially the ones for Punisher and Priestess that make them do their ability twice each when they die. Having a 2 drop that potentially deals 6 damage when it dies (or fetching TWO more troops from your deck, that do the same thing...!!!) is pretty insane.

An opening hand with 2 priestesses and a punisher could pretty handily win by turn 4 if you can kill off both priestesses with a sorrow or something similar (and if you pull more troops instead, just attack for the win on turn 5 instead).
    I ran through Tier 1 last night on my Darkspire/Gambit deck and it worked very well. I was wondering about the equipment, but I didn't even get around to looking at most of it. I do know that the Replicator's Gambit equipment is insane though! Every turn the card moves up 2 spaces in your deck towards the top!

So excited for PvE deck building!

Quote Originally Posted by Kroan View Post
    Infinite Combo ahoy!

Please devs don't let this become any easier its already very easy and its too cheap of a win con. So just change the equip for azure or force water elemental to actually deal combat damage one or the other.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

^ ^ for reals. As fun and awesome as it is, it is a little silly how easy it is to pull off.