High Tomb Lord

Test server updatable?

Hey... just a quick question.

Can I uninstall the client after that weekend or will there be future testsessions, where the patcher will update itself and we can continue to use it?
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

High Tomb Lord
    It would be nice if they could keep a test server up. Many games keep a running test server.

High Tomb Lord
    i dont think so... they will be afraid people abuse it for free tourneys or stuff like that

The Transcended
    I wouldn't be too surprised if they left the server up until just a couple weeks before Arena goes live. Depends whether they value the playtesting more or the surprise value of "release" more. To me, it seems like a waste not to accept free playtesting hours from your fans. Those who don't like alpha testing can wait for release. I agree with Saeijou about the tournaments though; maybe they'd want to lock those out and only enable stuff they want tested? But then would they have yet another version to keep track of (public test in addition to dev, internal test, and live)?

High Tomb Lord
    i wouldn't complain about it staying live... but as you say, it's another version to maintain... we will see

they could just lock the tourney page and maybe grant access to that "cheat-win" button