Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arena Client Download very slow

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if it is a local thing for me or if everyone else is also downloading at 10 to 15 kb/s?

At this rate, the download will literally be done saturday night

Bye
    Matt

1.5 MB/s here (in progress)

worked fine for me.
    1.6 GB in a few minutes. I started the download and opened another tab to browse the internet. When i wanted to check on the progress it was already finished.

also after you download the file and install it, there is like another gb you have to download from patches.
    Last edited by Salverus; 02-05-2015 at 12:24 PM.

My dl rate is good, (1 mb/s) but it at 320Mo !!!! And tells me that the file is corrupt !!! Does anyone have the same problem ?

I have a sinking feeling this install is going to basically finish at exactly about the same time my lunch brake ends and I need to leave back to work >.<

Ah well. Since I seem to be the only one with issues, just close and ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by teddyclaw View Post
    Ah well. Since I seem to be the only one with issues, just close and ignore.
    Maybe someone can try mirroring it somewhere for you and see if that helps? (if thats allowed?)

Runt of the Litter
    Here in France, it is very slow :/ maybe too many people are still downloading...

6-7 mB/s download here at Spain.