Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hex api

onReceivedMail
    onSentMail
    onOpenMail (preferably with all attachments and if they're claimed or not)

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

I updated events list (it should be already implemented in internal build!) and also updated API overview.

Quote Originally Posted by hacky View Post
    Twitch Plays Hex Draft.
    This was my first idea why I asked about it

For "gameended" I'd like to have a deck name for the sake of gathering team test results

Quote Originally Posted by Hatts View Post
    Will pay plat for Draft Analyzer. Should detect print runs and tell me what's been picked when a pack wheels.
    I could see this being fantastic both during a draft and afterward. I would love to be able to look at all the packs I was passed in order after the draft to see if the shards I thought were open were really that open, which cards wheeled, etc. I could see this as an area where a web interface could easily be constructed similar to the draft simulators we saw before drafting was added to the game.

I'm also trying to think of other data that would be nice, though hacky's list is pretty good.

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    Someone can make me an auctioneer mod? Plz?
    ^ Yes, this please. Granted, in game functionality for this would be even better, but we can at least make due with an API based AH scanner in the mean time.

Auctioneer mod require server side API which is not available yet. Mayby it would be possible to have 1 client running 24/7 and sending information to some website, but don't know if its worth it now, probably it is better to wait for server API.
    Last edited by Risterral; 02-10-2015 at 01:34 PM.

I would like to see large tournament meta information

VIP tournament xxx-xxx
    Deck submissions: 128
    (X%) Contain Sapphire
    (X%) Contain Ruby
    (X%) Contain Diamond
    etc

(X) Sapphire

1 cost
    (X% of S Decks) Gearsmith
    etc.

2 cost
    (X% of S Decks) Mirror Knight
    (X% of S Decks) Verdict of the Ancient Kings
    etc.

etc.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    - Dinner & Drafts

Thanks Chris (And Risterral!) I look forward to toying around with the API in the near(ish) future.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by BossHoss View Post
    I would like to see large tournament meta information
    While this kinda of data is nice, that's outside the scope of the API presented here. This API is client-based, so it will only have the data that its client has access to.

Now, if we had a network of players all running a program using this API, and they all entered the same tournament, and we recorded their data upon entering that tournament, we could put together that data. But unless we have 100% of players' data (absolutely unrealistic), we won't be able to put together that data ourselves.

Hex, of course, has this data. They could compile it, or give us an API endpoint to access that data at some point. But this isn't the data this API will be able to get us.

The Transcended
    LOVING this thread and where it's headed!!!!1111!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Risterral View Post
    Auctioneer mod require server side API which is not available yet. Mayby it would be possible to have 1 client running 24/7 and sending information to some website, but don't know if its worth it now, probably it is better to wait for server API.
    There's still a wealth of AH information that the client knows, at least some of which are already mentioned above. Each case should have the following: Listing ID, Item Name, Currency, Bid, Buyout, Time Left.

• AHSearchResults - When your client displays AH search results, that data could also ping through the API. Depending on how the pagination scheme works (does client know just current page, or whole list), the API might give only the page you're on or the whole pile. Note, this should also work on the My Listings "search" results. (Crowd-sourcing all this into a web repository could also be cool on top of just an Auction Buddy local app. So, there's the introverted Auction Buddy and the connected Auction Buddy Network.)
    • AHListingCreated - When you make a listing
    • AHListingCancelled - When you cancel a listing
    • AHBidPlaced - When you place a bid
    • AHOutbid - When you are outbid on an item
    • AHItemBought - When you buy an item (Set either Bid or Buyout to zero to indicate which mode was not used. Set TimeLeft to zero.)
    • AHItemSold - When someone buys your item (Set either Bid or Buyout to zero to indicate which mode was not used. Set TimeLeft zero.)

All those are client-based data.
    Last edited by Yoss; 02-10-2015 at 03:31 PM.