onOpenMail (preferably with all attachments and if they're claimed or not)
I'm also trying to think of other data that would be nice, though hacky's list is pretty good.
Auctioneer mod require server side API which is not available yet. Mayby it would be possible to have 1 client running 24/7 and sending information to some website, but don't know if its worth it now, probably it is better to wait for server API.
Last edited by Risterral; 02-10-2015 at 01:34 PM.
I would like to see large tournament meta information
VIP tournament xxx-xxx
Deck submissions: 128
(X%) Contain Sapphire
(X%) Contain Ruby
(X%) Contain Diamond
(X% of S Decks) Gearsmith
(X% of S Decks) Mirror Knight
(X% of S Decks) Verdict of the Ancient Kings
- Dinner & Drafts
Thanks Chris (And Risterral!) I look forward to toying around with the API in the near(ish) future.
Now, if we had a network of players all running a program using this API, and they all entered the same tournament, and we recorded their data upon entering that tournament, we could put together that data. But unless we have 100% of players' data (absolutely unrealistic), we won't be able to put together that data ourselves.
Hex, of course, has this data. They could compile it, or give us an API endpoint to access that data at some point. But this isn't the data this API will be able to get us.
LOVING this thread and where it's headed!!!!1111!!!
- AHSearchResults - When your client displays AH search results, that data could also ping through the API. Depending on how the pagination scheme works (does client know just current page, or whole list), the API might give only the page you're on or the whole pile. Note, this should also work on the My Listings "search" results. (Crowd-sourcing all this into a web repository could also be cool on top of just an Auction Buddy local app. So, there's the introverted Auction Buddy and the connected Auction Buddy Network.)
- AHListingCreated - When you make a listing
- AHListingCancelled - When you cancel a listing
- AHBidPlaced - When you place a bid
- AHOutbid - When you are outbid on an item
- AHItemBought - When you buy an item (Set either Bid or Buyout to zero to indicate which mode was not used. Set TimeLeft to zero.)
- AHItemSold - When someone buys your item (Set either Bid or Buyout to zero to indicate which mode was not used. Set TimeLeft zero.)
All those are client-based data.