Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 468

Thread: Hex api

  1. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by bogycoins View Post
    I did some more tests. All looks fine. The game no longer get stuck at the end of a match.

    Listing and cancelling an auction, triggers the collection update, but cards arrays are empty. This is not needed anyway, since the Collection Overwrite is triggered on login and Collection Update seems to work fine whenever cards enter your collection (open pack and buyout from AH at least).

    @Warrender
    I saw your SaveDeck events, but no sign of Collection..not sure what's wrong. Can you config the ini file to send only Collection? Maybe there's an issue with 'All' (although it works fine for me)
    Collection worked for some reason but not All. Oh well, happy that functionality has been restored.

  2. #292
    Weird bug! Wonder if a repair client would fix it but glad you got it working

  3. #293
    Did anyone try entering a gauntlet with the new API active? It seems to be triggering a bunch of empty collection events, an event for every single (basic shard) and makes the client hang much longer than before, even though it's only sending single-card events each time.

    Did anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

  4. #294
    Devoted Emissary
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    120
    I've been toying around with the new patch for half an hour now, the new collection works great! (although no collection update is being send to remove cards when posting on the AH)

    But there's a bug, the client sometimes stop sending events until restarted. It happened twice to me already, both playing against the computer in the proving grounds, the first time after the first 2 PlayerUpdated, the second one didn't send an update at all while in game. Anyone else noticed this?

  5. #295
    I'd like a way to proc an event when I sell/buy a card, so I can keep a track of what I do with my money. Is there a way to do that ?

  6. #296
    Very annoyed that api is still broke for me.

  7. #297
    I don't understand. Mine is not working. You can just create a .txt file and change its name to api.ini, right? No other actions needed? And straight into the HEX root folder? This API worked flawlessly for me before the patch. Now it does nothing. Not even decks for me. I tried saving one deck. I even straight-up bought a card from the AH to test if simply cancelling is not enough. Super annoying.

  8. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertzi View Post
    I don't understand. Mine is not working. You can just create a .txt file and change its name to api.ini, right? No other actions needed? And straight into the HEX root folder? This API worked flawlessly for me before the patch. Now it does nothing. Not even decks for me. I tried saving one deck. I even straight-up bought a card from the AH to test if simply cancelling is not enough. Super annoying.
    No you don't just rename the file. You can create the .txt file and then add the relevant forwarding info. You'll want to choose "Save As" api.ini (choose all file types).



    Renaming still keeps it as a .txt file which isn't the extension you want.

    Edit: One caveat. The above is only applicable if extensions are hidden. If extensions are visible you can just rename directly.
    Last edited by ManofPeace; 07-28-2015 at 04:22 AM.

  9. #299
    Right. And this is why I constantly mention that I am lousy with computers. Just no reason to do this stuff ever normally.

    Cheers, ManofPeace! I will try messing around with the API again when I am done with my workday.

    By the way, might want to add these instructions to hex.tcgbrowser sync instructions page as well. There is only "create api.ini file" there, and there might be other newbies to this stuff than myself. Thanks!

  10. #300
    Please correct the content-type of the API-sent HTTP-requests.

    A few weeks ago it was "application/w-xxx-form-urlencoded", which is just plain wrong.
    Currently, it is "application/x-www-form-urlencoded", which would be correct for HTML-forms. This is not the case.
    Correct would be: "application/json".

    It's no problem when reading the data low-level, but when using server-frameworks, it matters...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •