Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: Hex api

It did not fire for me using the standard deck editor (the one you get when clicking card collection)

Just tested it and i see my changes in saved deck on tcgbrowser.com. So it works

Creator of shareyourdraft.com / Forum thread IGN: dBug Twitch: dBug404

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Woods View Post
    EDIT: I have no idea why it wants to put "Lo gout" instead of "Logout". There's no spaces there.
    That is because the forum does not allow strings longer than 50 characters without spaces, so the forum adds the spaces itself.

Quote Originally Posted by dbug View Post
    Just tested it and i see my changes in saved deck on tcgbrowser.com. So it works
    What do you use if your api.ini? SaveDeck or ALL?

I will try again when I get home, and see if I can narrow it down.

no drafts/gauntlets results for tournaments ? That would be also VERY interesting, as a mainly limited player

Quote Originally Posted by pyrovoice View Post
    no drafts/gauntlets results for tournaments ? That would be also VERY interesting, as a mainly limited player
    I got Tournament messages when I drafted yesterday.

Yeah, drafts definitly work. I already recording these on my site

Quote Originally Posted by dbug View Post
    Yeah, drafts definitly work. I already recording these on my site
    Where do you get them ? on http://dl.hex.gameforge.com/decklist/index.txt there are only the constructed tournaments

There is no download link for that. This is data that comes directly from the Hex client. So it's only data from tournaments people are playing and have the api configured to use different sites. You can configure the Hex client to send data to a third party tool/website. Check the first post and the whole thread if you want to learn more about the api.

is there any clue out why the exe dosen't fire up on some systems ? I cant get it to run on my win10 64 bit pc ...even in admin or compatibility mode :/