Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is going on, unable to log in?

I keep getting password/account incorrect...i logged on the normal server with this account and i played the test server last week...

i tried logging in just now and still got the error

And it seens i'm not the only one

Just did a repair install / restart and I'm still getting "password/account incorrect". These are, of course, the same login data that I'm using on the live server and that I used last week for the test server.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalShard View Post
    Just did a repair install / restart and I'm still getting "password/account incorrect". These are, of course, the same login data that I'm using on the live server and that I used last week for the test server.
    Did you happen to change your password recently?
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

No, I haven't changed my password in several months now.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalShard View Post
    Same here.

We're checking into why some users are affected. As there are several people in the test server already.
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

I got the same error, but just deinstalled it and then reinstalled the Setup. After patching now its working.