Thread: Challenger Info

Challenger Info

I feel like the info that pops up when you press the "view info" button under a challengers name should be shown by default.

The arena feels like it could use a little more flavor and by having this initially on by default seems like it would help with that somewhat for the average new player. It is cool to see that little blurb about your next foe and having it on doesn't feel like it would really take away from anything.

I do feel like it's placement is a little off though, feels unnatural that it displays above the foe's name rather than below it. So if it was on by default the first thing you would see would be the info text rather than the name of the enemy.

Perhaps slide the nameplate up slightly and then when the info pane is shown it is directly integrated with the nameplate (displayed directly below the hide info button).
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Good suggestion. Some added thoughts -
    This could, at some point have voice narration added to it. (possibly an option to disable if needed)
    It would be nice to see the champions passive / charge power / equipment in this screen as well.

The Transcended
    Agreed with OP. I'd go further and say there's no need for a show/hide button at all. Just show it. This is PvE here; flavor matters.