Chat not working?

Not sure if test server is just dead right now, but I'm not seeing anything in chat. The box where I enter my text is also very dark and I can't really see what I'm typing.

Unrelated note but does anyone know when can we start signing up for the tourney?

I have same issue and question.

The only way I'm able to enter text into chat at all is with "/" then typing. Enter, clicking etc. do not allow me to enter text in the chat window. Otherwise, I'm encountering the same issue and am also curious about where or how we register for the sealed deck. It does not appear in the tournament window.

edit: repairing install at least let me enter text normally (i.e. by hitting enter or clicking the chat icon), although it's still low opacity and barely visible in the text editing window. Messages still don't appear in the chat window when sent though.
    Last edited by Morgant; 02-14-2015 at 10:37 AM.

Yeah, I've done multiple repair installs. Chat still doesn't work.

It's been like that since the last patch.

Is chat working for anyone? Sitting in the tourney queue and worried about not seeing any needed notifications.

Master of Gifs
    I noticed that yesterday it wasn't working as well, just logged in and still not working

Chat is turned off right now it seems.
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo